Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

That’s awesome. I feel like it’s easier to come out ahead when you’re not at fault.

Had a feeling we were gonna end up blowing it late tonight, but they turned it up as usual when they needed to. Next two games might be kinda tough. If okc holds on tonight then we’ll be tied with the warriors in the loss column so that’s a good thing. Hopefully we can make it to all star weekend without another loss.
harden back to 2014-2015 killer instinct mode.

dude been ending teams with the patented dagger side-step-back 3's lately any time the game is in doubt.

That’s awesome. I feel like it’s easier to come out ahead when you’re not at fault.

Yeah, I may get more, due the fact the tractor trailer was in a no truck permitted zone. Guess I might have to call Jim Adler. :rofl:The Texas Hammer. But man, those airbag impacts are no joke. I'm still sore over a month later.

That was such a poor *** last 5 minutes or so in the second quarter. A 17 point lead completely evaporated by Goran ****ing Dragic. He’s a good player and all, but come on, it’s still Goran Dragic.

Was great to see them clamp down towards the end. They made a ton of timely stops and equally timely shots. The 3 over Tyler Johnson was soooooo disrespectful :lol:

E4D6F59C-BA94-46A3-A43C-EAC72C8AC89B.jpeg

EC98D302-1188-45EA-9823-54AE944328A6.jpeg

TA is cool and all, but I rather they invest in another center. Tyson Chandler is really the person in most interested in, but it’s not looking like he’ll be bought out

I like TA but nah he wouldn’t work here.

:lol: I see Lou said his fate was sealed here cuz of his bad 3 point shooting so he worked his *** off in the summer.

Got our backup big man. Brandan Wright.

Love the pickup... They can run the same PnRs they do with Capela, Wright can spell Nene during the regular season, and he has the length to still be a + rim defender like he was in his earlier years.

just need to get a third point guard and we're set. joe johnson's been rumored to come here and he'd essentially be better than most 3rd string PGs that would be available.

i know it's long over now but wow, a significant media member and one of the most respected basketball minds just said that harden likely had a concussion last year against the spurs (which many of us were saying explained his game 6 performance). hardens beard hardens beard

theory makes sense to me. it was just such a weird performance and the rockets can't come out and admit it, because i'm sure they'll face some repurcussions. in hindsight, we would have obviously been better off sitting him that game.

up 28 going into the fourth...think the bench guys should be finishing the game, but that's not what dantoni's thinking apparently.

I can't wait for the future 30 for 30 (in 20 yrs after we win 5+ championships) and autobiography to come out where Harden/Rockets admit it. I don't even care anymore but people love bringing that up as it's one of the few blemishes to argue against how good Harden has been the past couple of years.

He showed all the symptoms of someone being concussed

I don’t even remember Pau being called for anything with his clumsy ***.

Fantastic beating tonight. Shocked that Harden got a lot of rest. He could have taken a nap :lol: it’s not official yet, but I like them going after Wright. That’s exactly the type of relief center we need. I’m cool with a Joe signing too if that happens. Can never have enough shooters.

Also, I’m digging PJ and Ryno’s consistency. Will need that in the playoffs.

B10313A5-E3E5-42C2-9C1C-C8478F37F516.png

Oh yea can’t forget about Capela’s monster game :smokin him playing above the rim like that is amazing. Needs to carry that into the playoffs as well.

now that Ryno knows he won't be traded, I wonder if that's going to help his confidence going forward. he's been playing pretty well lately.

now that Ryno knows he won't be traded, I wonder if that's going to help his confidence going forward. he's been playing pretty well lately.

I hope so, but it seems to me that he just really doesn't want to be here. I kinda hope im wrong though, and can be somewhat productive at least until the end of the season. He should be easier to trade in the off season, or next season.

I hope so, but it seems to me that he just really doesn't want to be here. I kinda hope im wrong though, and can be somewhat productive at least until the end of the season. He should be easier to trade in the off season, or next season.

That’s the thing though, I think he DOES want to be here and his slump comes purely just from missing. This article about him maybe at the start of last year was basically detailing how much of an off-court connection he has here, so I think he straight up likes living in the city.

Back
Top Bottom