Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

Any angle to where PHX might have "won" the trade?

Seems like a pretty fair trade as of now IMO, now if Ryno gets his confidence back (which I have serious doubts) possibly... both teams seem like they got what they wanted/needed
I wish Ryno the best BTW, he seems like a really good guy and PHX is no threat to most of the leaugue. So maybe it'll work out for him. I just never want to see the guy in a rockets uniform ever again.

Did he do something wrong?

Not to my knowledge (good locker room guy)just lost his confidence (and teammates lost confidence in him) if I'm not mistaken he even admitted it, that's really why he fell out of the rotation. I just never wanted the guy from the get. So I'm probably happier than most hes gone, hell get a fresh start in PHX and we can finally move on.

So a trash team was less trash but still extremely trash when Knight was on the bench.

That's not necessarily bad news. The team was just really bad...

As of now Ennis and I guess Green are the only 3’s on the team. I’m not buying Melo or Tucker can play SF at this point in their careers.

Not bad. Ryno sealed his fate not even being able to shoot threes and playing TERRIBLY on defense.

Cant believe they got a team to take that contract

Last edited:
I like this trade. Chriss will bring at least some athleticism even though he makes bone head plays every game. I still have hope for him. You know what you're going to get with Knight as well. Both should do fine in D'Antonis system.

I know Ryan anderson’s gf committed suicide or something like that a few years back. Not sure if it was while he was with us or before we signed him though.

Yeah, but he might still be having some mental issues from it...who knows.

****ed up and rewatched officiating highlights from game 7. Ruined my day.

Yeah, but he might still be having some mental issues from it...who knows.

****ed up and rewatched officiating highlights from game 7. Ruined my day.

Oh I just thought you were asking when exactly did it happen.

And man I wouldn’t have done that to myself :lol: I recently watched game 4 and 5 though

0E929E69-CA0E-4FBA-80C9-BE0FE12C64C8.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

I'll just go ahead and say Capela doesn't play the entire duration of his whole contract here in Houston.

Back
Top Bottom