Houston Rockets Preseason Thread 2018

trevor should come off the bench and split time with gerald going forward. luc should be the starter from here on. at the very least if trevor starts, he shouldn't be averaging 35 minutes anymore. we have a lot of depth.

Wonder how much he’ll be making next year. No way he does us a favor like this again.

Even though it was a sketchy game early, I was just waiting on the Rockets to go on a run and put it out of reach, and it really started to happen right before Butler's injury at 80-68. Good game overall, especially with the rotations. Green only played 6 minutes and came off the bench after Joe Johnson, who put on a very good showing after a so-so game before the all star break. Capela has been looking great for awhile now, and it just makes you think what will be the move with him during the off-season. Liked seeing Paul and Harden only play 33 and 34 minutes. Need the rest of the roster to contribute like that to allow those to to continue to play lower minutes.

Poor Taj :rofl: :rofl:

Also, the defense they'd play for stretches at a time was so good. The way they were just flying around was incredible.

Really feeling good about the team right now. Got a nice little stretch right now to see how we really stack up against some good competition.

Will be DVRing 8 of the next 10 Rockets games due to my new schedule for the next 3 weeks. Not used to working after 6pm

Still gonna watch, but I listened to the last ten minutes of the radio broadcast and dude made me feel like I was watching Wrestlemania 2001 :lol: MDA really trusts Joe Johnson. I like how he was subbed in down the stretch to have 5 good FT shooters on the floor when it got dicey. 12 in a row :pimp:

Joe playing 12-15 minutes :pimp: Joe playing 30 :sick:
gotta factor in gordon being out. JJ's getting more minutes as a result of that, and i also think (or hope) MDA is trying to ease him into the team so if the situation arises in the playoffs, he'll be ready. with that said, green still should've played 10 minutes tonight and at the very least, he better tomorrow. also no reason why luc should be getting the short stick out of him, trevor, and JJ. puzzling to say the least.

we've beaten utah by like 27, 11, and 21 this season, but tomorrow should be a real test. they've been playing real well lately, on a long homestand, and we're on the second night of a back to back. if we can pull out a win, we just need to beat the clippers on wednesday and we'll finish february undefeated.

IMG_0355.PNG

Back
Top Bottom