Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Man I never mute away games, but I came really close tonight lol. That **** was disgusting honestly.

That loser Eddie Johnson has basically reignited his career by getting off Harden takes. I guess since the Suns aren’t meeting the expectations they raised and his Twitter was dry, he needed a lightning rod like Harden to bring attention to him

Nvm this team likes blowing leads. MDA waited for them to go in a 13-0 and then finally calls timeout

Seeing them relinquish most of the lead just made my eyes roll. Funny, the Russ and Harden 3s late in the 4th singlehandedly kept the Kings at bay (along with Fox bricking FTs). When they got stuck on 89-92 points, I knew exactly where this game was going :lol: good win though and got their revenge back from that terrible buzzer beater the other night. This team can really make a run these next couple of games. Just can’t pretend they’re cupcakes. They have to treat the lesser teams like professionals, then pummel them.

Wouldn’t mind Jeff Green.

We’re wasting 2 roster spots with Green and Nene. I remember when we had Bobby Brown using one spot.

Wouldn’t mind Jeff Green.

We’re wasting 2 roster spots with Green and Nene. I remember when we had Bobby Brown using one spot.

The spots of Nene, GG, and formerly Ryno need to be filled with useful productive guys. There’s no way GG plays at all this season, and there hasn’t been the slightest Nene update. He could’ve back in Brazil with his feet kicked up without a care in the world.

Harden
Russ
Capela
PJ
House

Mclemore
EG (+)
Rivers
Clark
Tyson
Clemons
Hartenstein

Gerald Green
Nene

Frazier

Something really has to be done. Despite the win, this can’t be the breakdown consistently:
22F44464-1C06-4EC4-8CFB-15511E8E5785.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow didn’t realize I left off Thabo :rofl: that’s how terrible he’s been. He needs to be replaced as well. That’s basically 1/4 of your roster giving you nothing at all

Russ shooting 20% from 3 was so frustrating. Last night almost felt unbelievable watching him shoot. He’s been hot the last few games and it actually makes me think we can be legitimate contenders.

Pissed the nuggets came back and won last night. Could have had the 2 seed going into Xmas day.

Also, any chance we could land Iggy somehow? I don’t even love him, but ideally would like to keep him away from any other contender.

I know y’all figured the result of this game was all but a forgone conclusion. A team they should thoroughly dominate on prime time, turns out to be a struggle fest loss, in which two guys (Lee and Draymond) double their averages. It never fails with this team, and because of that, I don’t even have any anger nor disgust, it’s Christmas and hope everybody has enjoyed theirs :smokin

Of course as soon as I complimented Russia’s 3 point shooting he goes 0/8 lol

tired of losing these dumbass games we should easily be winning.
Late in that game when he was shooting 3s....man, those were not the shots that needed to be taken.

Not really sure how I feel about this for the Rockets, but :rofl: at the Knicks. Worst big 3 idea ever, is Knox even averaging double digits in scoring... will the Knicks ever be relevant again?.?

Man I didn’t think the Russ experiment would work, but it’s gone better than i thought it would. Hope that’s not real. Would rather get eg back and see how this team really plays than do that bs trade.

Not really sure how I feel about this for the Rockets, but :rofl: at the Knicks. Worst big 3 idea ever, is Knox even averaging double digits in scoring... will the Knicks ever be relevant again?.?

Idk who this is but I saw this earlier and this is probably some totally irrelevant person with high followers and no intel :rofl:

Idk who this is but I saw this earlier and this is probably some totally irrelevant person with high followers and no intel :rofl:

Heard Ryen Rusillo was claiming Westbrook was available for trade. If I'm right I think he was the same guy who reported CP3 and Harden had an irreparable relationship. Then I actually heard it on 790 a bit later while driving, and also this guy Vins tweet was just one of the first that popped up when I googled Westbrook trade. Once I heard it on the radio I was curious what it included, because I just cought the tail end of the show. It doesn't do much for this season, but a potential future all star in Barrett, and I'd have to check but aren't Portis and Morris FAs after the season? Would actually make alot more sense if there were some marquee guys available this offseason to use the cap space on. We havent been using Russ like I thought we would, but IMO by no means has he been a failure, and I'm definitely not ready to trade him at this point in the season. I mean at least wait till the trade deadline if we do it, and demand a first rounder or two also. For what it's worth I dont want to trade him, but if we were to, seems not very Morey like. Of course he'd trade his grandmother if the right deal was on the table, but he thrives in making trades when teams get desperate, the Knicks are desperate, but trading for Russ at this point in the season isn't going to make them any less desperate.

Heard Ryen Rusillo was claiming Westbrook was available for trade. If I'm right I think he was the same guy who reported CP3 and Harden had an irreparable relationship. Then I actually heard it on 790 a bit later while driving, and also this guy Vins tweet was just one of the first that popped up when I googled Westbrook trade. Once I heard it on the radio I was curious what it included, because I just cought the tail end of the show. It doesn't do much for this season, but a potential future all star in Barrett, and I'd have to check but aren't Portis and Morris FAs after the season? Would actually make alot more sense if there were some marquee guys available this offseason to use the cap space on. We havent been using Russ like I thought we would, but IMO by no means has he been a failure, and I'm definitely not ready to trade him at this point in the season. I mean at least wait till the trade deadline if we do it, and demand a first rounder or two also. For what it's worth I dont want to trade him, but if we were to, seems not very Morey like. Of course he'd trade his grandmother if the right deal was on the table, but he thrives in making trades when teams get desperate, the Knicks are desperate, but trading for Russ at this point in the season isn't going to make them any less desperate.

There were multiple people talking about the Paul/Harden rift. Russillo just threw some stuff out on his podcast. Pretty easy to do that after the loss last night.

Russillo has thrown a lot of stuff to the wall that hasn't stuck. People keep citing to him "calling" that CP3 was available last offseason but everyone disregards the circumstances and timeline.

Russillo first put out the rumor that CP3 was available which Morey adamantly denied. It wasn't until PG got traded in the middle of the night to the clippers that Russ became available and Morey started making moves on CP. Trade goes through and Russillo gets credited as if he called it when really he just threw something at the wall that stuck because of other circumstances after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom