Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Lmaoooo ****

Crap, Come on Biden Give us a stimulus ASAP in January. 🤣
I've overdone it, but I need at least one cap.
Leaning towards the Logo as opposed to H-Town.
H-Town seems like its being used to much. At least I've only bought 4 pair of shoes all year. 🤷‍♂️
20201205_000438.jpg
20201205_000524.jpg

Damn you buying the whole store :lol: :rofl:

Feels like it, I always splurge on new gear before the season, these colors have just got me going nuts. Don't plan on buying anything Harden or Wall. So I'm probably done after I decide which cap. Any advice on which one?

Feels like it, I always splurge on new gear before the season, these colors have just got me going nuts. Don't plan on buying anything Harden or Wall. So I'm probably done after I decide which cap. Any advice on which one?
H-Town if I had to choose. I honestly hate our logo though :lol:

Man idk why but I just got a random wave of excitement. Being a Rockets fan is too toxic bros

H-Town if I had to choose. I honestly hate our logo though :lol:

Man idk why but I just got a random wave of excitement. Being a Rockets fan is too toxic bros

I like the design and color layout of the H-town, just feel like H-town has been overdone wish it said Houston. Ya being a rockets fan is toxic, this is the the biggest dumpster fire since probably the cocaine scandal in like what 88'? Still my team and city though.

If this kid comes ready to play, Tucker is gone.
Really hope this kid pans out.

Edit: Also hearing rumors of Gordon for Oladipo. Salaries match too.

Last edited:
Time to send Harden to Orlando and Detroit

No...he was just too busy doing his own personal pre season workout and lost track of time. He didn't skip, the strippers were helping him work on his step back tip.

For real though, Orlando would be doing him a favor nice weather, strip clubs etc. Is it possible to ship him to Siberia or something. I guess Detroit would be the next worse thing.

No...he was just too busy doing his own personal pre season workout and lost track of time. He didn't skip, the strippers were helping him work on his step back tip.

For real though, Orlando would be doing him a favor nice weather, strip clubs etc. Is it possible to ship him to Siberia or something. I guess Detroit would be the next worse thing.

Probably Sacramento, no one flourishes there. If the Rockets want to keep the whole youth thing going, send him there for Fox. Harden has to hold himself accountable sometime and it may as well start there.

Probably Sacramento, no one flourishes there. If the Rockets want to keep the whole youth thing going, send him there for Fox. Harden has to hold himself accountable sometime and it may as well start there.

I still think Philly is where he lands, probably not until the deadline though. I hope the Rockets are ready to "get uncomfortable" with Harden and not just take a deal because he didn’t show up to practice. I'm ready, did not buy one Harden piece of merchandise this season 🤣. He's still worth too much, trade desires or not. As a fan I'm totally okay with him, sitting out, or put on the injured list all season if thats what it takes to get a good deal. Who knows who's going to request a trade before the season ends. This is very forward thinking, but he could be the centerpiece to a Giannis sign trade if things don't work out in Milwaukee with him after the season. Harden has not much leverage in this situation. I never bought into the Nets being a viable option either, they just don't have the pieces.

Edit: Harden only holds himself accountable when the check comes at the strip club, doubt he will start in Sactown either.

I still think Philly is where he lands, probably not until the deadline though. I hope the Rockets are ready to "get uncomfortable" with Harden and not just take a deal because he didn’t show up to practice. I'm ready, did not buy one Harden piece of merchandise this season 🤣. He's still worth too much, trade desires or not. As a fan I'm totally okay with him, sitting out, or put on the injured list all season if thats what it takes to get a good deal. Who knows who's going to request a trade before the season ends. This is very forward thinking, but he could be the centerpiece to a Giannis sign trade if things don't work out in Milwaukee with him after the season. Harden has not much leverage in this situation. I never bought into the Nets being a viable option either, they just don't have the pieces.

Edit: Harden only holds himself accountable when the check comes at the strip club, doubt he will start in Sactown either.

Nets have zero to offer if you’re not including KD in anything. Definitely ready to get uncomfortable:lol: honestly, I can see him coming back and being as elite as he has been, and basically making people forget this ever happened. But this is where we’re at right now. I’m fine with anything pretty much

Nets have zero to offer if you’re not including KD in anything. Definitely ready to get uncomfortable:lol: honestly, I can see him coming back and being as elite as he has been, and basically making people forget this ever happened. But this is where we’re at right now. I’m fine with anything pretty much

I mean something similar has happened before, in Houston too for that matter. Circumstances were a lot different, but I'd say that turned out pretty good for Houston in the long run.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1992-03-31-sp-231-story.html?_amp=true

Also, random thought didnt see anything posted in here. Happy to see Rudy T back in the league.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ll-joins-minnesota-timberwolves-as-consultant

I mean something similar has happened before, in Houston too for that matter. Circumstances were a lot different, but I'd say that turned out pretty good for Houston in the long run.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1992-03-31-sp-231-story.html?_amp=true

Also, random thought didnt see anything posted in here. Happy to see Rudy T back in the league.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ll-joins-minnesota-timberwolves-as-consultant

Oh yea I remember Hakeem wanting to kill that other GM :lol:

As much as I would love to see Fox come back home, probably would become redundant with Wall here now. Better off with a package around Bagley and Hield possibly.

Anyone hear whats going on with PJ? Heard he didn't work out yesterday either (COVID protocol) and had an individual workout scheduled last night. Did he show?

Anyone hear whats going on with PJ? Heard he didn't work out yesterday either (COVID protocol) and had an individual workout scheduled last night. Did he show?

I saw he posted a hype video of himself on IG and for some reason took it down lol. I think him Silas and EG had their presser as well.

This. Stay strong.

The current turmoil is Harden himself. Everybody else has been practically already.

There’s been one common denominator with this team. HARDEN. Point blank period. They have done nothing but surround him with the guys he wants. Got rid of coaches when he was done with them. Got rid of stars when they clashed.

Some of y’all may be Harden fans (I’m obviously not), but I’ve said it for a while now. Harden, and his arrogance, are the worse things to happen to this organization.

There’s been one common denominator with this team. HARDEN. Point blank period. They have done nothing but surround him with the guys he wants. Got rid of coaches when he was done with them. Got rid of stars when they clashed.

Some of y’all may be Harden fans (I’m obviously not), but I’ve said it for a while now. Harden, and his arrogance, are the worse things to happen to this organization.

Cant completely agree with this cause without Harden being traded here, we’re not on anybody’s radar. Plus, the stars that came here all had one thing in common — they physically weren’t what they were before. Harden has never been paired up with anyone that was his equal physically. All had to be carefully managed. But that post up there about the turmoil, that is 100% Harden. There are no more excuses. Morey’s philosophy is gone, and MDA’s stubbornness, aloofness and nonchalant attitude is gone. What’s left is Tilman and Harden, both need to go, but clearly, Harden is the [for now] final ball that needs to drop. It’s cool if he were to come back and drop 33/7/6 for the season, but he really just needs to have his bags packed and sent to the highest bidder. The team in general needs an entire culture change, and he’s what’s left of the culture.

Back
Top Bottom