Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

The comments on this vid :lol: :rofl: it’s either “Cade better give him buckets for this” or “ah **** Jalen gonna hang 30 on us”:rofl:

Usman finalized his buyout, haven't check the box on this game but I doubt he played...🤷‍♂️ Should be with the team soon. I can see the chemistry there already, bunch of young guys having fun. Tillman hit a lick with that drafking deal time to think about buying out wall or fire selling him. The chemistry between Green, Christopher, and Porter is something that analytics will miss., and you can't buy the fact that these guys are all good freinds and are all real tight from what I've read. Christopher looking like a decent FRP not just a buddy for Green. I'm really excited for the season.

Last edited:
I know it’s just summer league, but they just look like an exciting team to watch. Will be fun to watch some of them grow.

I know it’s just summer league, but they just look like an exciting team to watch. Will be fun to watch some of them grow.
Yeah its more like we can see the light at the end of the rebuild. Take our lumps this year with being a young team and continue to grow. But it looks like the 3 rookies we have seen have given us signs they belong

PJ out here kicking it immediately after winning a title and Harden is here practicing with Gerald Green and holding Thirteen events. You can leave Houston, but you never REALLY leave :lol:

Recorded the game but just gonna pass on watching it. Checked the box score and was good. Hopefully JG is good. Heard he got injured. Played less than half the game and still had 3rd most pts. JC being a clunker mccluckerson.

Also shout of to Garuba for hooping straight off a flight from overseas.

They went down 20, he came back in and ended up cutting it to 8, then he left again, as did the lead, and i dipped out as well :lol:

How did Garuba look? Looks like hes not bouncy enough to be a lob threat and does not have any offensive skillis in the games ive watched . This was the longest hes played

How did Garuba look? Looks like hes not bouncy enough to be a lob threat and does not have any offensive skillis in the games ive watched . This was the longest hes played
Watched a vid and seemed like he was caring Draymond out there doing all the dirty work. His passing appears pretty high level. On top of Christopher and Armoni’s scoring, he was key in that comeback.

Back
Top Bottom