Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Going to be a long season but as long as the young guys develop I’ll be fine.

Didn't get to watch the game due to work, but will definitely tune in on Friday.

That halftime score dropped my heart. :frown:

That was a ROUGH game. Those last 4 guys on the roster have too much drive and energy to only come in at the point they did. KJ, Garuba, Jaygup, and Brooks need legit PT. Also, Sengun may have to really split with Theis, and sometimes even start. The foul calling was atrocious. They allowed the Wolves to do whatever they wanted while the Rockets couldn’t breathe on them. And KAT out there flexing and **** like a big ol *** just cause he was moving 19 year olds out the way, acting like he tough and ****, knowing he folds against Jokic and Capela.

My dawg :pimp:
Let’s get this W tonight. Home opener

769863C6-1853-4538-B023-33C5098124FA.jpeg

Night and day right now, I’m digging it

There’s no reason why Armoni, Jaygup, and KJ shouldn’t have played though. These guys need to be able to get called on at anytime and not languish on the bench

Oh yeah one of the greatest in game dunks ever. This highlight guaranteed his contract that season I bet and he was on his last day of the contract:

These guys are gonna have to learn how to rip apparently if they want to get calls, cause they’re not getting ANYthing, it’s disgusting

Expected *** kicking the other night but cot damn, Whiteside and Paschal basically tripled their usual output. That stuff is so damn annoying

The old school don’t makes a big difference for those jerseys. Curious to how they look in-game

Just realized it’s basically like a collage of past Rockets unis. If the red background on the bottoms didn’t have the red, I’d be fully on board

I thought Sengun was starting cause Theis was benched, but of course it’s cause Theis has an injury. I thought they were actually making a strategic decision

Those Suns, Nuggets and Warriors games were going so well until it looked like officials said “alright, the Rockets have competed enough” and just started calling a bunch of garbage on them. Seems like that’s going to be the name of the game when they’re playing good teams. Very interested how they look tonight. Both them and the Pistons are bad young teams, and both have top picks.

Looking at the next ten games on this schedule, it’s gonna be a struggle finding wins, especially if the rotations go how they’ve been going, on top of other teams continuing to inflate stats

Looking at the next ten games on this schedule, it’s gonna be a struggle finding wins, especially if the rotations go how they’ve been going, on top of other teams continuing to inflate stats
Looking at the past 10 games, it was definitely a struggle finding wins. This team is going to struggle all year and Silas is going to be the scapegoat unfortunately

Seeing this offense struggle in person the other night was gross. I was surprised at how good the crowd was given they were 1-10 beforehand. Such weird lineups that night. Jaygup comes in but for at best 5 minutes, and Augustin came in only in the 4th quarter. Green and KPJ need to switch roles. House and EG need to be indifferent teams. KJ needs to be the first person off the bench.

Seeing this offense struggle in person the other night was gross. I was surprised at how good the crowd was given they were 1-10 beforehand. Such weird lineups that night. Jaygup comes in but for at best 5 minutes, and Augustin came in only in the 4th quarter. Green and KPJ need to switch roles. House and EG need to be indifferent teams. KJ needs to be the first person off the bench.

I’ve been on the side that doesn’t really care for KPJ’s game - 6th man sure but idk about starting caliber PG. Reports of the Rockets valuing his growth over Green’s is troubling to me.

oh well. Chet/Pablo please.

Back
Top Bottom