Houston Rockets Thread 2024/2025 - NBA DraftTime, Sheppard On Deck

So are Serge and KD next :lol: ??
D41714FA-B940-47F7-8524-E1E0141B167F.jpeg

This is key right here to going far. When Harden sits, the team HAS to either maintain any lead, or extend it. I don’t see how the team couldn’t continue to win doing that.

paul george talking ****. don't think harden will ever shed that rep as a horrible defensive player even though he's statistically been one of the best guard defenders over the past few seasons.

paul george talking ****. don't think harden will ever shed that rep as a horrible defensive player even though he's statistically been one of the best guard defenders over the past few seasons.

I saw that clip. PG having a meltdown right now cause Kawhi is carrying him while he’s being a total nonfactor. He was the worst player on the court outside of Maxi Kleber.

Need to keep up that defensive intensity again. One thing I’m digging is that even though OKC has a guy or two going off, they’re still losing. It was Gallo the first game and they were bludgeoned. Second game it was SGA and they were still beat by 13, including being outscored by 14 in the 4th. Keep that going, or even better and completely shut them damn. Chris Paul is probably feeling desperate at this point. He knows what’s up.

EG simply being average would make this series a sweep. Need Covington closer to the right as well.

Well looks like we didn’t get an average EG tonight. He was brutal and looked like the worst person on the floor from what I saw. Why did Covington only play 19 minutes? Did he get hurt or something? Also, the non-Harden minutes were bad tonight. Gotta clean that up. OKC fought hard as hell and the Rockets still had a chance to come out with a win. House missing a FT is one of the various reasons that costed them. Just get ready for next game, with or without Westbrook.

Okc 3 guard lineup had a great game and the rockets struggled but still had a chance to win. EG shooting is brutal, 2/20 from deep over the last 2 games. Idk why roco didn’t play more, and why harden wasn’t subbed out when sga hit that corner 3. Its not a terrible loss imo but an avoidable loss nonetheless when we could be up 3-0

Russ needs to come back. Dont want to drag this series out
I agree but at the same time I don’t want him to rush it. Rockets can definitely beat okc without him but if he strains that quad any further, rockets title chances are finished

Gordon was terrible man -29. There is absolutely no reason he should’ve led the team in minutes tonight

Gordon was terrible man -29. There is absolutely no reason he should’ve led the team in minutes tonight

Look at his Kobe tribute. EG was a disaster and some of those 24 shots should’ve done to Mclemore and Rivers, or Green since he’s been very efficient.
39B3AE85-ED34-444C-9F99-C626DF95A674.jpeg

68289022-DE22-438D-990D-912B0A527107.jpeg

yeah eg had no touch at all. offense in general looked awful though. standing around. try and beat the man off iso and when it doesn't work, throw the ball to someone else as everyone just continues to stand around watching. dantoni needs to be able to draw something up on the fly. that happened way too many times during the game.

He probably meant your best defender in Roco should’ve been out there despite the bad +/-. Seems like MDA outsmarted himself on top of just bad play from guys in general.

This was such a mess here.

That’s why I look at this game as such a sham. It really took so much self inflicted stuff for OKC to get this win. All 5 of those happened late and if you just correct #6 you have a 3-0 lead. Just be 3-1 after Monday and get this series over with.

This was such a mess here.

That’s why I look at this game as such a sham. It really took so much self inflicted stuff for OKC to get this win. All 5 of those happened late and if you just correct #6 you have a 3-0 lead. Just be 3-1 after Monday and get this series over with.

All of this. Not even slightly worried about the series. Roco needs more than minutes regardless of what he does on offense. EG needs to transform into Russ and strictly drive at this point. I think rockets answer with a double digit win game 4

Didn’t see the game, but with a score of 114 to 117, how much of the score was the refs and how much of it was the Rockets not doing what they were supposed to do?

Watching the rockets go on these droughts where they are just bricking everything but keep shooting makes my blood boil. That’s one thing I miss about 2018 cp3. When harden used to be on that BS cp3 would takeover and get good looks from the midrange, at least mix it up. I feel Russ brings that type of variance to this team as well because he isn’t just going to jack up 3s, like what sense does that make. These tweets sum up my thoughts basically

Back
Top Bottom