Houston Rockets Thread 2024/2025 - NBA DraftTime, Sheppard On Deck

Pacers game canceled too. 2 losses avoided for now. Hopefully the team can rest up and be ready for the next game.

Based on this, I don’t see the Rockets and Lakers making any deal. The Lakers have no realistic young guys with potential that could fill-in here. And I say realistic cause had Kuzma not gotten 3/40, that would be the guy you flip PJ for. Horton Tucker isn’t very good, plus he’s undersized at 6’4”, and we have enough guys like that here. The only other guy left is Giannis’ brother and they’d have to attach dead weight to him with another contract cause he doesn’t make any money :lol:

This is definitely due to limited minutes. He’s a liability on defense, which keeps his time from increasing

This is just embarrassing. This run started with LaVine attacking PJ three straight times like he wasn’t even there

This is definitely due to limited minutes. He’s a liability on defense, which keeps his time from increasing

He got lost on an easy cut to the basket and that reminded me why he doesn’t play.

I wonder what the next move will be. Nwaba looks really good for a contender so if Houston is selling he might net a good asset along with the others that should be gone by the deadline.

Christian Wood just needs to take his time and come back after the all star break.

Welp
503745A2-A97A-4CC1-81F2-D1AC95412B2A.jpeg

That schedule is definitely brutal. I really just watch to see John wall, Jae’Sean Tate, and our bench do some fun stuff some times. Definitely not taking this team seriously.

As long as Stone trades some of the following: Oladipo, Tucker, Gordon, house, mclemore, and wall/Wood stay healthy the rest of the season I’ll be satisfied. We don’t even have to “tank” because the team is just naturally bad. Call up KPJ and KMJ and just let them play.

Secure that top 4 pick and go from there

They fought to dig themselves out a whole, then weird rotations came into effect and it all went away.

I like Silas but I’ve always noticed his rotations were kinda funny style. He’ll get better hopefully. Oladipo needs to string together some good games ASAP. His defense is still good but his shot is just terrible.

I like Silas but I’ve always noticed his rotations were kinda funny style. He’ll get better hopefully. Oladipo needs to string together some good games ASAP. His defense is still good but his shot is just terrible.

His rotations were cool until various injuries. Currently I feel like the front office is having him make certain decisions in order to make sure they lose and stay in the top draft pick hunt. There’s no way he would kill guys momentum like I’ve seen happen.

Yeah there’s no reason to be playing small ball this season. Patton doesn’t look bad so he should start at center get 30mpg

just let them tank at this point.

i don't watch much college outside of the tourney. any good franchise player caliber prospects this upcoming draft?

just let them tank at this point.

i don't watch much college outside of the tourney. any good franchise player caliber prospects this upcoming draft?
A few actually. If we keep our pick, any player we get 1-4 is projected to be a franchise player. I like Cade Cunningham then johnathan kuminga

Props to OKC for winning their last two games
1191ECEB-B649-4404-B5B0-B15A718189C2.jpeg

there were some Rockets fans that thought without all those Raptors coaches and a couple players missing from the lineup, that that was a chance to break the losing streak. I had to let them know that as long as the Raptors still had multiple guys over 6’8”, that they would lose. The Rockets made it interesting though, I’ll give them that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom