Houston Rockets Thread 2024/2025 - NBA DraftTime, Sheppard On Deck

This season is shot. What’s the Rockets draft situation for 2021? Tried reading about it but it’s confusing me this early in the am :lol:

This season is shot. What’s the Rockets draft situation for 2021? Tried reading about it but it’s confusing me this early in the am :lol:

Basically they need to finish in the top 4 to keep their first pick, otherwise it’s a swap that goes to OKC. I think Portland has to make the playoffs for the Rockets to get their pick as well.

We have a pick swap with OKC. but it’s top 4 protected.
if we finished 5th or later we get the worse of the Thunder, Heat and our pick.
we get the blazers pick if they make the playoffs.
The pistons pick lottery protected so that’s staying with them.
So hope we win the lottery.

Last edited:
Memphis doing it’s job tonight. Apparently Patton was looking solid and right on cue was subbed out. Anybody thinking the Rockets plan isn’t to lose games, I have a time share for you

i will say...i've been making a killing fading us against the spread. we haven't covered in 11 of the past 12. for the most part we haven't even come close. cleveland just blew us out a few games ago and we were on the second night of a back to back tonight. no clue how vegas had us favored.

i will say...i've been making a killing fading us against the spread. we haven't covered in 11 of the past 12. for the most part we haven't even come close. cleveland just blew us out a few games ago and we were on the second night of a back to back tonight. no clue how vegas had us favored.

Just as a test I bet $10 and won. Might put down a pretty penny on that Nets game and clean up. These games have been the most unstressed I've ever been watching. I know their deal and it just makes the games easy to watch. Multiple injuries, Wall/Dipo sometimes not playing back to backs (shout out to Wall REALLY wanting that win and balling out but coming up short), and a roster generally built to purposely lose. I like Patton getting more PT. He's a guy that should've been on the roster earlier and been able to consistently rotate with Wood and Cousins. But being that losing has been the plan, and 100% the plan since Wood went down, it makes sense that they never addressed that position.

same. as long as christian wood isn't playing, lots of money to be made fading us right now.

They put up a pretty good fight for a bit and made things interesting, but it was never any doubt what would happen. Made some nice change once the Nets scored above 120. Wall didn’t want to lose that game at all but the team just doesn’t have enough. Dipo piled on the points but I mostly just felt all his misses. Patton once again showed that he should’ve been on the roster sooner.

Second greatest Rocket ever. Probably gonna go to brunch at 13 some time soon, their brunch menu looks amazing

oh booooooo what was this tweet before they deleted it??

Also

A fan was saying it looked like harden was telling mason Jones he was scared to shoot. Mason Jones replied saying harden was telling him not to overthink it and just play his game. He noticed that he passed on a lot of open shots.

Mason Jones is being way to passive now. Noticeable difference from the beginning of the season. He picks up his dribble way to quick now

A fan was saying it looked like harden was telling mason Jones he was scared to shoot. Mason Jones replied saying harden was telling him not to overthink it and just play his game. He noticed that he passed on a lot of open shots.

Mason Jones is being way to passive now. Noticeable difference from the beginning of the season. He picks up his dribble way to quick now

Oh ok I can see that. Has more to do with being out of rhythm more than anything. He was shooting upwards of 70% from three at one point, then started dipping once they were trying not burn through his number of two-day game

I’m on board with this. Don’t want to become the kings or wolves or anything but gotta tank this year

Back
Top Bottom