Houston Rockets Thread - Preseason vs Spurs (Friday)

You mean to tell me after 3 years THAT'S the best they could do??? What is it, 2 centimeters difference? The ****

They are, and I think they look even worse.
co-sign

laugh.gif

our jersey sucks 
frown.gif

nah they look good now. the color scheme doesn't bother me, it was the damn cut on the sleeves. now that it's fixed :pimp:

nike coming soon anyways so everything will look good

Source: Jason Terry informs Rockets he'll return on one-year deal

HOUSTON -- Free-agent guard Jason Terry has informed the Houston Rockets he will return to the team, according to a source.

i

Terry will sign a one-year deal for the veteran minimum.

Terry also had been contemplating a contract offer from the New Orleans Pelicans, but the lure of playing in Houston for a team in the hunt for an NBA title appealed more to Terry, despite the fact that New Orleans offered more money.

In 77 games last season, Terry averaged seven points in 21.3 minutes per game. Terry moved into the starting lineup late in the regular season and for the entire postseason run when point guard Patrick Beverley suffered a season-ending wrist injury.

The Rockets cited Terry's ability to play both guard positions and his postseason experience (110 career games) as the reasons for his return.

In addition to bringing Terry back, the Rockets are still in talks with second-round pick Montrezl Harrell.

Last edited:
damn. love chuck, hate to not have em back.... but there might to be some silver lining in that news. Maybe one/various of our bigs are showing serious improvement

982085_630x354.jpg

Hall of fame basketball player and former Houston Rocket Moses Malone has died.

Malone was found early this morning in his hotel room in Virginia. He was 60 years old.

Robert Reid's wife, Diana Reid, says Malone had been battling some heart issues, but they still don't know what happened.

Malone was the Finals MVP in 1983 when he played for Philadelphia. He won MVP in 1979 and 1982 while playing with the Rockets. His third MVP came in 1983 while he was part of the 76ers.

According to ESPN, his 16,212 rebounds still rank fifth on the NBA's all-time list, while his 27,409 career points rank eighth. He was the first player to go pro straight after high school.

Malone played for the Utah Stars, the Spirits and Buffalo Braves before the American Basketball Association merged with the NBA. He later played with the Houston Rockets, Washington Bullets, Atlanta Hawks and the San Antonio Spurs.

ill take it over the normal jerseys, tbh.

and I aint mad at "clutch city" being spelled out on any of my Houston gear. Authentic will be copped :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom