Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Wow there was a royal 1 restock. Lol waaaw ... smh...
Yall right though game done changed down here.... used to shop at northline back when it was still a mall... and I used to copp foams easy from aa.... back then foams were sitting like crazy.... I even saw the dr doom foams on sale when I was scooping the 09 eggplant..... nowadays evwn poop foams sell out....

YEA THE ROYAL 1'S RESTOCKED AT HOH. ONLY A FEW PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT IT. I ALREADY HAD MY PAIRS SO I WAS STRAIGHT BUT I TOLD A FEW PEOPLE ABOUT IT AND THEY WERE ABLE TO GO SCOOP.

^Basically. I had no need to check for a restock either, but my boy told me after he grabbed his pair.

Hey, I'm new to Houston. What are some good spots to hit up for the Fourth of July?

Wish I had known all of this before I drove up to the galleria, to enter the raffle. I knew I should have done baybrook.

^Basically. I had no need to check for a restock either, but my boy told me after he grabbed his pair.
When was this Royal restock you speak off? A long time ago or recently? I usually don't waste my time with HoH Galleria because every time I call or go there it's something. Told conflicting things, don't answer their phone, they're out of guaranteed tickets, it's past 6 so they don't give anymore raffles (who the f**k comes up with that?  Why 6 o'clock, so absolutely no one can participate??). You name it, nothing good has ever been good for me at that store. I'd much rather give my business to Greg at Baybrook or Lee at Northline. Can't remember what release it was, but I remember standing in line at HoH Baybrook and the security guards were talking about the Champs down the way and how their employees were getting theirs first and the left overs were going to customers. Greg kinda rolled his eyes and the security guards said they were f'd up at the Champs. Overall both Greg and Lee seem pretty fair and professional in person or on the phone. If I strike out at either of those places, at least I don't feel like was screwed.

I think baybrook is feeding peeps a nut roll. Called and said you have until 8:55 to pick them up, sounds fugazi to me.

I think baybrook is feeding peeps a nut roll. Called and said you have until 8:55 to pick them up, sounds fugazi to me.

They're fiending to buy up pairs not claimed. They aren't supposed to do that but technically they can if "mall management decides too"

They had a similar window for denims.

Kind of unrelated, but does anyone know of a store that sells white t-shirts that are not too small (like the ones they sell at most stores) but are also not huge (like the ones that were popular 10 years ago)?
I remember Footlocker and other shoe stores used to sell the ones I liked, but it's seems they don't sell them anymore.

Last edited:
Kind of unrelated, but does anyone know of a store that sells white t-shirts that are not too small (like the ones they sell at most stores) but are also not huge (like the ones that were popular 10 years ago)?
I remember Footlocker and other shoe stores used to sell the ones I liked, but it's seems they don't sell them anymore.

Walmart?
Old navy and h&m always have t-shirts that fit decently.

Marshall n ross be carrying sme of those white ****rts hanes or ralph lauren or ck....

Banana Republic Outlet got some white t's at a low price and they fit good at first but after that first wash, they won't be the same. end up using the washed ones for undershirts at work.

Anyone in houston

I won a raffle at baybrook mall for 8.5. Mints that I won't be able to pick up.

See. If u can get them

Back
Top Bottom