Houston TX NikeTalkers...

i just asked this same question. are we only allowed to bring 3-4 pairs or something or whatever we can manage? i don't want to go to **** around

also heads up houston - cypress outlet has probably 50 pairs of air max 1 OG sail red in all sizes. sickens me. it was like $69.99 and 20% off.

also had a bunch of Revis white/black/red colorway for $59.99 and 20% off.

and a bunch of Your Mom Knows shirts - 2 for $20 (i admit i bought one).

katy mills outlet - last week, i grabbed a small pair of lebron 9 cool greys - only ones they had in the store, for $90.

saw those London AM1 EMs that are now basically extinct - i think they were $80.

Penny 5 Orlando colorway for over what you can get online

Nothing else great.

also heads up houston - cypress outlet has probably 50 pairs of air max 1 OG sail red in all sizes. sickens me. it was like $69.99 and 20% off.

also had a bunch of Revis white/black/red colorway for $59.99 and 20% off.

and a bunch of Your Mom Knows shirts - 2 for $20 (i admit i bought one).

katy mills outlet - last week, i grabbed a small pair of lebron 9 cool greys - only ones they had in the store, for $90.

saw those London AM1 EMs that are now basically extinct - i think they were $80.

Penny 5 Orlando colorway for over what you can get online

Nothing else great.

Which store at Katy Mills did you get the Lebrons?
What size?
Do they have any more left?

I just scooped some Jordan Retro 1 Clovers at Premium Goods here in Houston for $50.  They have a few sizes 8.5-10.5.  Not really my favorite 1, but a lotta shoe for $50.

Last edited:
I know its been said before but I just confirmed it, with my own bad experience, HoH Galleria is shady, from mgr greg down to the reps, consider yourself forewarned. 

Last edited:
I know its been said before but I just confirmed it, with my own bad experience, HoH Galleria is shady, from mgr greg down to the reps, consider yourself forewarned. 

tell story. Let everyone know!

Loool they have been that way for a while now.... I don't shopthere unless I havr to..... but I understand it all ... money talks......
Yo memph putme down on the list.... local first right?! Lol
Anybody going to the summit?

Loool they have been that way for a while now.... I don't shopthere unless I havr to..... but I understand it all ... money talks......

WHICH LIST?

I'M GOING TO THE SUMMIT. STILL DECIDING IF I SHOULD GET AN RSVPSNIPER SHIRT MADE.

i'll be at the summit, just moved back to houston, figure i gotta check it out at least once
WHICH LIST?

I'M GOING TO THE SUMMIT. STILL DECIDING IF I SHOULD GET AN RSVPSNIPER SHIRT MADE.
haha, aint it a bit late to be getting shirts made?  

memphis, jw, your bot have any problems like that other dude did?

i'll be at the summit, just moved back to houston, figure i gotta check it out at least once

WHICH LIST?

haha, aint it a bit late to be getting shirts made?  

memphis, jw, your bot have any problems like that other dude did?

MAN THOSE HOOD SPOTS CAN WHIP A SHIRT OUT IN A FEW HOURS. :lol:

CALLING MY PROGRAM A "BOT" IS AN INSULT. BUT NOPE, NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER. CLEANED UP ON DB3'S

I'm confused as to how memph's site helps anyone here. Isn't it an RSVP service for nike towns and the closest one to us is Dallas, am I correct and they don't do phone orders right, someone enlighten me please

I was referring to the auto add to cart but even a dallas rsvp wouldn't hurt .... especially when it comes to limited release. Last shoe I was able to get off of ndc were rhe concords xi..... and I did it through my cellfone against all odds....
I need any help I cn gt....

MAN THOSE HOOD SPOTS CAN WHIP A SHIRT OUT IN A FEW HOURS.
laugh.gif

CALLING MY PROGRAM A "BOT" IS AN INSULT. BUT NOPE, NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER. CLEANED UP ON DB3'S
haha, my bad.  

i'm going to the summit now too, ended up getting a table. i'm thinking it's gonna be pretty whack but whatever

I'm confused as to how memph's site helps anyone here. Isn't it an RSVP service for nike towns and the closest one to us is Dallas, am I correct and they don't do phone orders right, someone enlighten me please

I ALSO HAVE AN NDC SERVICE :wink: . BUT FOR RSVP'S IT IS WORTH THE DRIVE FOR CERTAIN SNEAKERS. OBVIOUSLY DRIVING TO DALLAS FOR TORO 4'S WOULD BE POINTLESS BUT DRIVING TO DALLAS FOR LEBRON MVP, CHAMPIONSHIP PACK, YEEZY'S WOULD BE WORTH IT.

Back
Top Bottom