Houston TX NikeTalkers...

OG Maroon 6s are now $64 at the Houston Outlet in Cypress

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
eek.gif

Yo hey guys i'm new to this community. I've been collecting shoes since '05-'06 when I would hangout with my older cousin and he got me into the game. I live in College Station, TX but I go to Houston/Austin/Dallas on a weekly basis mainly Houston. I go to school here also. I mainly collect 1s, 3s, 4s, SBs and that's about it.

For any of the Houston fam that is going after the Royal 1s on April Fools Day.............Shiekh codes for 3 Houston locations are up already

Bump with corrections.

Entries accepted until 3/29 11:59PM PST.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Good luck everyone! Shoe karma is real!

TX

Houston / The Galleria - cd063a6b0f

Houston / Memorial Mall - a0bdcbf834

Sugarland First Colony - f703908bf6
If anyone else wanna contribute and find some of these codes all around the Shiekh stores in town, that would be great

(primarily the West Oaks, Greenspoint, Woodlands, and Sharpestown locations, the Baybrook code will most likely come Monday since they always seem to post their raffle codes up later than the other places)

Last edited:
I can get the West Oaks and Sharpstown codes when I make my rounds tomorrow.
Is the FNL launch locator working for y'all? I called FNL Galleria and the girl told me they weren't getting them but I'm 99% sure that's BS

Is the FNL launch locator working for y'all? I called FNL Galleria and the girl told me they weren't getting them but I'm 99% sure that's BS
Yeah, FNL's launch locator for the Royals ain't up yet.............I can confirm that it is not showing for me too
mean.gif

100% BS lol. If They get Yeezy's they gotta get these

Guys, the FNL launch locator works only on the "mobile browser" version  @BryannDTA

Anyway, 6 Houston FNL stores are getting the Royal 1s...........these will be the stores you want to mark down for "in-store raffles"

Last edited:
West Oaks Shiekh
bda3d60fdb

Guess the girl at FNL Galleria wasn't kidding :/

FYI, the Pearland FNL is on some shady ****.

I went for the raffle, but that store said they were doing it tomorrow only.

But I go to the Almeda Mall FNL and walked out with a raffle ticket in my hand.

Ok Pearland, I can sense ur ********......you aint giving me no damn L. So I went to the City Gear across the street instead

FYI, the Pearland FNL is on some shady ****.

I went for the raffle, but that store said they were doing it tomorrow only.

But I go to the Almeda Mall FNL and walked out with a raffle ticket in my hand.

Ok Pearland, I can sense ur ********......you aint giving me no damn L. So I went to the City Gear across the street instead
CityGear doing raffles?

Yep, although at this point every store in Houston getting the Royal 1s should be doing a raffle of some sort...........except Hibbits in Almeda Mall, they are the only ones still doing FCFS :smh:
:smh: damn, I had a good thing going there too, I dont even enter the mall through the Macys side anymore :lol:

Yep, although at this point every store in Houston getting the Royal 1s should be doing a raffle of some sort...........except Hibbits in Almeda Mall, they are the only ones still doing FCFS :smh:
Preciate that.I went by Pearland yesterday and Finishline gave me a bad vibe.I asked dude what sizes they got he was like "I don't know" Went to First Colony dude told me alll the sizes they had

Preciate that.I went by Pearland yesterday and Finishline gave me a bad vibe.I asked dude what sizes they got he was like "I don't know" Went to First Colony dude told me alll the sizes they had

Pearland FNL on dat shady ****, they delayed their Royals raffles until today when all the other houston are FNLs had a ticket rdy for u on Monday.

I know damn well they was waiting for their homies to roll in their and backdoor some **** out b4 they raffle out the remainder

I have friends that live in that Shadow Creek area, and they always got a plug or 2 for hyped releases........and they had to get their stock somewhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom