Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Only thing that interests me in that list is Atmos and thats not enough :lol: maybe if they had OG anniversary 1s

They had heat out there. Yeezy, human races, etc.... They said people were walking out with 5 pairs. Unfortunately I couldn't make it.

They had SNSxSS UB, Jordan top3, Bred1s, Royal1s, Space Jam 11, Velvet 11 all available FCFS.  Raffle-wise they had Kaws 4, Human Races, Atmos Airmax, Airmax master, OVOs, Haven UB...So decent stuff for the grand opening.
They had heat out there. Yeezy, human races, etc.... They said people were walking out with 5 pairs. Unfortunately I couldn't make it.
No yeezy, and definitely 1 pair per person...

They didn't sell any yeezys, human race, or atmos. There was one pair of kaws though. The person that won the first raffle ticket was lucky as hell

They didn't sell any yeezys, human race, or atmos. There was one pair of kaws though. The person that won the first raffle ticket was lucky as hell

Yes heard after the fact that they were raffling off those pairs right? Did you win the overkills off raffle?

Nah overkills I got in store when I went in. They originally told me sold out, but my girl asked and the dude "found" her the last pair :lol:

I happened to win the raffle too, I picked up those ace pureboosts in triple black

They didn't raffle any of the yeezy or HU, it was only the kaws, pinnacle 11, ovo 10, master AM1, and pureboosts in a few different colors

Last edited:
Proper is having an online sale. Use promo code FREEDOM17 get 30% off your purchase (some exclusions may apply)

Properhtx.com

and please follow them on IG at properhtx for more info on their grand opening here in Houston, TX

R.I.P GRACE from S.U.C in from south carolina but a big Screw head, even been to the new Screw Shop in Hiram Clarke last year. Grace was one of my favorites, dude will be missed

For any H-Town gamers that are interesting in looking for a Nintendo Switch

What is this.......Switch Consoles are actually sitting at my local Best Buy

20170815_172308.jpg

(SE Houston, Baybrook, Friendswood Best Buy for curious H-town buyers)

Yes guys, they are starting to SIT ON SHELVES now.

Storm headed our way later today and remain until Tuesday......what are yall gonna be doin, HTown NT Fam?

YO, are yall alrite from the storm rite now?

Currently in ATX dodging Harvey rite and making sure the NT fam down in the H still safe

We need rain to chill for awhile but it won't.. my house already the water at front door had to move everything upstairs.. hope I'm good bro I'm out here by 249 area by Willowbrook

Last edited:
My area is good for now, 288 South of 610, but I know there's still more to come. I seen 45 south where the "Be Someone" art is, has water coming to almost that bridge. Prayers to my fellow Houston Living NTers and to the city as a whole.

I'm around the 290/hwy 6 area between Jersey Village and Cypress. Sewers in my neighborhood holding water down and it hasn't ever gone up passed the curb so we should be alright. Seen videos all day on the news of other parts of the H and it looking grim so my thoughts go out to them.

Back
Top Bottom