Houston TX NikeTalkers...

So did the Gallo get the USA KDs?

I heard people that were camping got kicked out? Dont know if thats true or not tho cuz ive never heard of that hapeen before.

NAH THEY DIDN'T GET THEM. NOBODY GOT KICKED OUT, PEOPLE JUST LEFT WHEN THEY FOUND OUT THAT THEY WEREN'T GETTING THEM.

Anyone spot any Iguana or Calypso Roshe Runs? None in the FC Sheikhs.

@memphiss how are your meetups turning out?

WE HAD ONE MEETUP THAT ACTUALLY WASN'T ALL TOO BAD. A LOT OF PEOPLE FLAKED BUT IT WAS STILL PRETTY COOL WITH THE PEOPLE THAT SHOWED UP. GOT TO SET UP ANOTHER MEETUP PROBABLY AT A TEXANS OR ROCKETS GAME.

Anyone here going to All Star game in Feb? I am driving down from Dallas and looking for a good hotel for reasonable price, not too far from the Toyota center. Help please?

Anyone here going to All Star game in Feb? I am driving down from Dallas and looking for a good hotel for reasonable price, not too far from the Toyota center. Help please?
Damn thats was up! I really want to go man, Have they already started selling tickets? If so have you bought yours yet?

And as far as hotels go whats your price limit and how many nights you plan on staying?

I went to houston for the cements in febuary...man,all my shoes spots was packed.i ended up goining to active athlete on fuqua(that was packed for the firsrt time ever)& i paid 220 smh things i go threw for jordans

I wouldn't doubt it if these kids start camping on Monday. It's gonna be a crazy release considering there's so many shoes releasing in one day. I just want the Gold Medal Kobes. :smh:

The Houstonian is in the $$$ but its worth it. My family is a member there.

Bunch of great hotels in the downtown area (area where toyota center is) has lots of hotels.
The hilton las americas (i think ) is right across the street from the toyota center.

My uncle who works for a partner of the houston rockets may be able to get good tickets . (crossed fingers) Can't wait for All Star weekends. ITS GONNA BE CRAZZYYYY!! I think the sneaker summit is also that weekend. SS guys should find a better location too, because with all the sneakerheads in Houston and those who are coming, its going to be packed.

didnt see anyone camping but ill check tomorrow after my meeting at work
Camping where? and for what?

I drove by the Gallo earlier today and saw a few chairs and some people there. SMH
mean.gif
mean.gif
I dont know for what tho, pack is a raffle and i  dont think the durants or kobes are confirmed yet right?

didnt see anyone camping but ill check tomorrow after my meeting at work

I drove by the Gallo earlier today and saw a few chairs and some people there. SMH:smh: :smh: I dont know for what tho, pack is a raffle and i  dont think the durants or kobes are confirmed yet right?

THEY WERE CAMPING AT THE CHANCE THAT THEY RELEASE THIS WEEKEND. I STOPPED AND TALKED TO THEM.

I drove by the Gallo earlier today and saw a few chairs and some people there. SMH:smh: :smh: I dont know for what tho, pack is a raffle and i  dont think the durants or kobes are confirmed yet right?

No one was camping, and if they were they are stupid...

My friends came in the morning around 8-9. He won in a sz 12, but I found out he was reselling them smh..:smh: :smh:

Code:
I have DS grapes and ones bmp ds pack to work a trade out for one or both of a 10.5 or 11 of the gmp pack.. Let me kno an cash ready also..

Last edited:
Ay wuz good h-town? Just got in from Dallas n was wonderin bout the hot spots here: bars, boutiques, malls... Any advice would be greatly appreciated, just wanna get to know the city a bit! Here till thurs. Thanks in advance!!

anybody know where the air max 90 infrared hyperfuse dropped at i just called both hoh and they didnt get em

At manifresh I was in the boot and on sunday Politics still had big sizes, they may b gone by now, but they do take phone orders. Do you know anyone who will get the white footscapes

What's good Houston family, I just moved to th area. let me know what's the sneaker spot out here. Im trying to see what the Houston market is like. Lately I'm only getting my kicks online or at HOH baybrook. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom