Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Is OhmyGogi that good? I have seen it regularly for at least a couple years now and have never tried it. They always seem to have a good size crowd and have heard good things, just could never push myself to wait and try it.

Is OhmyGogi that good? I have seen it regularly for at least a couple years now and have never tried it. They always seem to have a good size crowd and have heard good things, just could never push myself to wait and try it.

I love it. I ate it three days in a row once. :lol:

It just sucks that they're usually in Rice Village. I stay on the northwest, so that's a 30-40 minute drive for me every time. :smh:

thanks for all the suggestions fam, im still trying to get used to things around here. its hella different from nyc (katy at least) .. i havnt gone to downtown houston much since i dont know what areas to go to.

anyone into motorcycles or cars know where meets are at?

Believe me downtown houston is the exact opposite of downtown ny lol And hpd doesnt play either.... so watch ur back when riding or driving...

Mo. City in the bldg, gotta rep 4 the true sneakerheads in the Mo. If boys ever need big sizes 13-15 let me know

Im new to Houston on the South West. Whats some good gyms or parks to play ball at. Also I need them 3's which mall is the easiest cop on RD.

The park by Elise and hasting on dairy Sanford and alief clodeine is where most people be balling at

Hi everyone! I'm a female sneaker lover. North Houston.

I agree with needing a high-end sneaker retailer. I love New Balance and Asics (Ronnie Fieg's collabs got me hooked), but it's nearly impossible to find anything worthwhile in Houston. I do most of my shopping online.

Anybody know of good sneaker spots that carry smaller sizes? I checked out Premium Goods one time, and it didn't really peak my interest.

Back
Top Bottom