Houston TX NikeTalkers...

Forgot about that aa t sale.... should be soon i believe its generally within the 3 rd week of feb..... i ll check em out....
As far as the cement 3 no word on availability in store yet.....
Anybdy k ws if theh raffled tickets out for the fighter jet foams?

Anybody know what time HOH in the Galleria opens up during the week? (M-F)

Anyone here also go to UH? :nerd:

Coog right here! Bauer school of business representing!

Galleria HOH is getting WC3s and apparently they are getting a boat load. As of right now, Champs still has a FSR of galaxy KDs available, a few ASG lebrons, and a few ASG kobe +

Anybody who may still have barkleys ticket? I ll try to stop by during my break.....

Heard they had over 400 people in line this morning for the 88's at the Galleria.

Galleria HOH is getting WC3s and apparently they are getting a boat load. As of right now, Champs still has a FSR of galaxy KDs available, a few ASG lebrons, and a few ASG kobe +

Called and they said only a size 14.

Trird to call hoh in van.... guess they got too many calls they aint picking for nothing lmao..... i just want the barkley was lucky
Enought to gt the 88through fi nishline......

Ill be out in Katy then......anybody know if the Asg Brons in memorial city or or west oaks

M going to try and coppp friday bfre smeone buy all sz like they did with the doernbecher af1.... thanks for the heads up

Anyone know if HOH galleria will have elite socks that can be customized this week?  Their line has been busy and don't want to drive over there for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom