Houston TX NikeTalkers...

From the shoe's actual thread, they're talking about 2013 numbers again. That's the only thing that's got me worried. Best of luck fellas.
I warned a lotta cats in that thread earlier this week that these were going to be 2013 limited numbers..........but they kept preaching "GR this, GR that."

Now they all crying Ls in there

Last edited:
BTW yall, DammnDee is getting his Bred 1s tomorrow

Some of yall might see him tomorrow if you camping out OR picking up your raffle won pair

@BigJNY88 were you able to hit on any of the foot sites this morning? After striking out on them I got hit with the order confirm from the SNKRS raffle. Hope you were able to get yours

@BigJNY88 were you able to hit on any of the foot sites this morning? After striking out on them I got hit with the order confirm from the SNKRS raffle. Hope you were able to get yours
I didn't bother........even though the 2016 Breds have superior (Red) leather to the 2013 Breds, I took the L from my Shiekh raffle attempts and called it a weekend.

I'll settle with the 2013 Breds that I have taken good care of for the last 2 years, and just get ready for the True Blue 3s in November (easier release) AND the 2017 Royals next May (my real battle).

Getting an L on the Shiekh raffle was basically a sign telling me, "This is not your time, just get ready for the REAL RELEASES."

I wasn't gonna go work my *** off for a specific colorway of AJ1s that I already have

Last edited:
I didn't bother........even though the 2016 Breds have superior (Red) leather to the 2013 Breds, I took the L from my Shiekh raffle attempts and called it a weekend.

I'll settle with the 2013 Breds that I have taken good care of for the last 2 years, and just get ready for the True Blue 3s in November (easier release) AND the 2017 Royals next May (my real battle).

Getting an L on the Shiekh raffle was basically a sign telling me, "This is not your time, just get ready for the REAL RELEASES."

I wasn't gonna go work my *** off for a specific colorway of AJ1s that I already have

I pretty much gave up on the foot sites after fail to cart for the first 5 minutes of release and just tried my hand at the SNKRS raffle for the hell of it. I'm on to the next as well with the true blues and and royals. I'm hoping they'll release the true blues in toddlers for my son. Something he can grow into. Pretty sure they will though. Then a pair of Space Jams for the both of us.

I pretty much gave up on the foot sites after fail to cart for the first 5 minutes of release and just tried my hand at the SNKRS raffle for the hell of it. I'm on to the next as well with the true blues and and royals. I'm hoping they'll release the true blues in toddlers for my son. Something he can grow into. Pretty sure they will though. Then a pair of Space Jams for the both of us.
This entire Bred 1 release for me was "for the hell of it."  The moment cats started saying that "these were going to be 2013 supply numbers again," I lost the incentive to drive around the entire city of H-Town for raffle tickets. 

I literally had nothing to lose, I have a pair of Bred 1s from 2013 already (via $400 from resale, unfortunately)........I'm not that insane of a collector.

In terms of my AJ1 collection, the Royals is the only thing that I'm missing......so I'll be going ham next Spring when that time comes.

Last edited:
What it do ya'll?! Honestly just now finding out about this thread lol thanks to bigjny88 bigjny88 :pimp:. Already feel right at home :lol:

How'd ya'll make out today?

^^ Wow.. Sounds like I've been going to the wrong stores/malls. Not one call or email on 7 physical tix and 3 sheikh raffles between memorial, gallo, west oaks & NW. Only got one pair from overseas.. After today's madness ill prob hit up every store in Houston for royals.

Won 4 total. Picked up 3. Footlocker Memorial City & Sheikh greenspoint for size 8. Picked up 6.5 from kids Footlocker memorial city. Also won 6.5 at Foot Action first colony.

^^ Wow.. Sounds like I've been going to the wrong stores/malls. Not one call or email on 7 physical tix and 3 sheikh raffles between memorial, gallo, west oaks & NW. Only got one pair from overseas.. After today's madness ill prob hit up every store in Houston for royals.
Nah, you went to the right spots.............you just got screwed basically.

Although, I would've at least attempted to the Sugarland area stores for good measure.

Last edited:
Struck out on raffles. Tried online this morning no luck and even on the Snkrs app. Ended up buying a pair for 280. Which I think was reasonable.

@dhtowng
  Hit for 2 pairs one from Almeda FA and one from FNL GP, 2/4 raffles ain't bad

Sounds like you cooked! :pimp:

I didn't hit on nothing at GP. Luckily I hit at SP Galleria and Champs Memorial. Let my boy get the second pair as all I needed was 1 pair. Glad that I at least accomplished that.

Nice to see the H-Town thread cookin again...........even though it took a lot of Ls from the Bred 2016 release to get here LOL

I will be. Can't take any chances on not getting at least one pair of 17' Royals. #Dedicated

I must be hella unlucky. Been trying to get atleast one 10.5 for myself but no luck. Tried all the shiekh raffles. Had raffle tickets from memorial, Gallo, west oak, gp, willow and first colony. Struck out uk sites. Struck out snkr( my phone, my work phone, and my gf phone) . Don't want to pay resale at all.

App in Houston now...they trying to kill resellers ain't gonna work though...

^^ Just got the email for that too.. A week late. Would have saved some gas money trying to get tix for B/R 1. Not sure how I feel bout the app tho, prob not gonna help much on limited/ sought after releases.

^^ Just got the email for that too.. A week late. Would have saved some gas money trying to get tix for B/R 1. Not sure how I feel bout the app tho, prob not gonna help much on limited/ sought after releases.

It can help, especially with the whole raffles. You don't have someone working there and putting multiple tickers for friends, heck or to make sure your ticket gets put in. so this can help out a lot

H-Town Fam stand up!
My name is Fernando Lopez and been a longtime NT member. I'm currently in a dim situation in town and have shared my story in the General Forum. I know this thread is crickets at times but thought I'd share this with the local crowd. This is link:

http://niketalk.com/t/652749/i-was-...cancer-and-wanted-to-share-with-the-nt-family

Free feel to read my story, share my story, and share your story. Any words, thoughts, advice, laughs, and even thread bumps in the General Forum are welcomed.

Need to grab a bite on Saturday and want to support a local NTer? Family, friends, and the community are hosting a BBQ benefit for my family and I this weekend. If you are in the area, the benefit is taking place in East Houston, I-10 East- Denver Harbor area. Here is the actual flyer that was created for the event.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

F. Lopez
#LOPEZSTRONG

Hey Fernando,

I'm wrestling on Saturday, but I'll let my friends knOW. GOD BLESS and stay strong!

Back
Top Bottom