How a stray dog improved my bicycle maintenance *PICS added*

I thought you were going to say you hit a dog and it fixed your bike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seeing you post in here was the only reason I even bothered openingthis thread..[/color]
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

hurry up and edit everything, don't let ska krux see this thread

55846522.jpg
Why?

I think thats what he meant. And good story. Glad to hear people actually take care of strays still.
oh yeah good looks my dude. damn finals got my mind twisted

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seeing you post in here was the only reason I even bothered opening this thread..[/color]
roll.gif
Or did you come cause you smelled some food in here? Fatso.

Originally Posted by suge67

i though u were talking about a motorcycle... your married and you drive that piece of %[email protected]
You thought bicycle meant motorcycle?

I have a Dodge Ram. The bike is for fun and is a pretty nice bike, not a piece of %+$@.
havent had sleep in 20 hours, im buggin out, sorry
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seeing you post in here was the only reason I even bothered opening this thread..[/color]
roll.gif
Or did you come cause you smelled some food in here? Fatso.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Cool, I hope you find the owners.
Props to you for helping out the little guy.

I opened this thread hoping it was my dog and that you were from Sacramento.

Entertaining story nonetheless, and props for taking care of the dog!
smile.gif

Haha. Nice little story.

Great that there are people out there who give a damn about strays/animals. Looking after it for a few days, or till the owner is found, is good work!

Originally Posted by kdwallace

The only thinkg you need to do now is learn to fit a saddle bag - it should be tight up against your seat not swinging in the breeze like that.
Thanks for the tip. At the time I took the pic the mounting strap had come unsewn from the body of the bag and that was the only way to get it tostay. I have since replaced it.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

nice pick up

And damn these shoes are tight as hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif
I forgot those pics were on there! I need to update as those pics are old and there have been many additions to the collection since then.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Keep us updated if you find the owners.
I walked my street today and went door to door to see if anyone is missing a dog. No takers.

I then took the little dude to the vet to see if he has a chip in him. No dice.

He really likes riding in the truck. He was sitting up all tall and acting cool. It was great!

We then went to my local pet center. They have wash bays you can rent, so I gave him a bath as he was kind of dirty. The jacket is being washed at the moment -I can't believe I am doing laundry for a dog. We picked him up some Pro Pac food and treats and came back to the house.

I have made signs to post around the neighborhood and am heading out to put them up.

I think thats a rat terrier.. Really cool breed of Dog's, Ive had mine for 7 years now. They have a tendency to rome away though, they love to hunt smallanimals like squirrels and rabbits and what not.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Keep us updated if you find the owners.
I walked my street today and went door to door to see if anyone is missing a dog. No takers.

I then took the little dude to the vet to see if he has a chip in him. No dice.

He really likes riding in the truck. He was sitting up all tall and acting cool. It was great!

We then went to my local pet center. They have wash bays you can rent, so I gave him a bath as he was kind of dirty. The jacket is being washed at the moment - I can't believe I am doing laundry for a dog. We picked him up some Pro Pac food and treats and came back to the house.

I have made signs to post around the neighborhood and am heading out to put them up.

We need more people like you. Good job.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom