How about a Post your MODDED car thread? vol. ?

Loving the jeep. I'm in Queens right now and that thing on the tow hitch is very necessary. People have zero clue on how to parallel park.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

thanks bro, I still got alot of things planned for it. Whats your HT name?

EJAYsDC .. and what you got in mind?

Im thinkin ground control or f1 coil overs to lower it .. Id take off the spoiler but I dont want 2 holes because its a partially new paint job .. as for therims i know i need to go smaller, bought the car with the rims on already and got no income currently so it's gonna be a while but damn the possibilitiesare endless .. I aint tryna be no JDM fanboy though ..

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Loving the jeep. I'm in Queens right now and that thing on the tow hitch is very necessary. People have zero clue on how to parallel park.

Thanks! Although that wasn't from parking in the Streets. That was from my garage valets. They backed into a damn wall! I have monthly parking there. Ican't leave my Jeep out in the street. I don't want it eff'd up.

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Im thinkin ground control or f1 coil overs to lower it .. Id take off the spoiler but I dont want 2 holes because its a partially new paint job .. as for the rims i know i need to go smaller, bought the car with the rims on already and got no income currently so it's gonna be a while but damn the possibilities are endless .. I aint tryna be no JDM fanboy though ..
Mag blue volk ce28's, tuck the bay, powdercoat a couple things. What kind of suspension are you looking for? slammed look/track/daily driving?I would go with koni yellows with custom rate ground controls. You can also take off the spoiler without messing up the paint, you just gotta cover theholes....very easy to do.

Woo! Looking forward to it ... please don't do something dumb and throw dubs on it or something .. why auto though?
None of that, first thing is I have to fix this dent on the passenger side, (I bought it with the dent) and a paint job. and I bought it autocause I cant drive stick.

Rican that car looks lovely man so does your 4th gen brave heart. let me c If i can post a pic of it now.

Edit: I know Op said no unmodded cars but heres mine anyways.

sorry only have cell phone pics.
image014jqi.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
image013i.jpg

You can see the dent in the second pic.

Im thinkin ground control or f1 coil overs to lower it .. Id take off the spoiler but I dont want 2 holes because its a partially new paint job .. as for the rims i know i need to go smaller, bought the car with the rims on already and got no income currently so it's gonna be a while but damn the possibilities are endless .. I aint tryna be no JDM fanboy though ..
Mag blue volk ce28's, tuck the bay, powdercoat a couple things. What kind of suspension are you looking for? slammed look/track/daily driving? I would go with koni yellows with custom rate ground controls. You can also take off the spoiler without messing up the paint, you just gotta cover the holes....very easy to do.
im lookin for that slammed but good enough for daily driving .. but elaborate on covering the holes ..?

2004 X5 3.0i

2yts9ad.jpg

MODS:
4.8is lip kit, exhaust tips
Changed wheels from 18" style 170's to 20" style 168's
OEM running boards
White turn signals, fog lights, and angel eyes
X-pipe

I might be selling it though because the new Merc E-Class Coupe is calling my name
laugh.gif

i was gonna play, but it looks like i'd get embarassed
laugh.gif

if it matters, i have a 02 supercharged eclipse GT. not much to look at, all the $$$ goes into substance not style.

spot reserved in case i decide to post later

Mag blue volk ce28's, tuck the bay, powdercoat a couple things. What kind of suspension are you looking for? slammed look/track/daily driving? I would go with koni yellows with custom rate ground controls. You can also take off the spoiler without messing up the paint, you just gotta cover the holes....very easy to do.
im lookin for that slammed but good enough for daily driving .. but elaborate on covering the holes ..?
once you take off the spoiler, there is 2 or 3 holes no bigger than a quarter. Clean the area and go to a shop and ask for vinyl (color of yourcar). Cut out circles and cover them.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Just bought an Integra ls auto, looking to do some mods on it. Mostly body though. hope this thread doesn't die

Woo! Looking forward to it ... please don't do something dumb and throw dubs on it or something .. why auto though?

Mine: (on the left)

2vmd0kk.png

eek.gif
Thats a DOPE DC5

Nice IS350 OP!

3515688563_64bd4b0f46_o.jpg

Here is mine, well you can't see any mods from this picture but since it was taken I've added:

GFX front lip
18% tint
and the misc. stuff like led puddle lights, city lights, and all that crap from clublexus.

Going to add some H&R springs in August and might order me a cheapo set of wheels from wheeldude.com. Thinking about ordering a set of those dynas inhypersilver and go this route:

3368602413271543cd4ab.jpg

dsc07230z.jpg

^ Love that G35 setup.

TOO many people have that same setup though on g35driver is rediculous. Black roof would set you apart, is your car lowered? Looking to pick up a G37 sedan,which I believe is the same body style as the previous G35 sedan (08). I love the setup and woudnt mind having it, but jeez...

Nonetheless.
pimp.gif

havent taken a new pic in a long time, but nothing new anyways. Waitin on that financial aid money haha
nerd.gif

i like the IS cars, when i get a bit older i'll probably buy an IS-F because Lexus quality is damn good.

mtw2h1.jpg

16lzout.jpg

Under the hood: HKS intercooler piping, panel air filter, M-Series spark plugs, oil & rad caps; ARC BOV pipe, Samco rad hoses.
Engine Management: ECUTek, Hallman boost controller.
Suspension: Eibach springs.
Exterior: Colt Speed antenna, 20% tint.
Interior: Mitsubishi MMCS navi.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i like the IS cars, when i get a bit older i'll probably buy an IS-F because Lexus quality is damn good.

IS-F will be outdated by then.
laugh.gif
Beautiful car though, I never liked theinterior center console though. Too bulky for my taste.

Blue on black IS-F.
pimp.gif

Hows the Evo? Looking to pick up a X myself, but will probably end up with a Bimmer since my mom needs a car she can use too (darn Costco trips
laugh.gif
). How much is it putting out right now?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

IS-F will be outdated by then.
laugh.gif
Beautiful car though, I never liked the interior center console though. Too bulky for my taste.

Blue on black IS-F.
pimp.gif

Hows the Evo? Looking to pick up a X myself, but will probably end up with a Bimmer since my mom needs a car she can use too (darn Costco trips
laugh.gif
). How much is it putting out right now?
True, I forgot that it will probably be updated by then.
laugh.gif
Maybe it'll look better?

Evo is doing well, I'm very pleased with it. Right now with above mods it's putting out like 290whp, more to come.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Maybe it'll look better?

Evo is doing well, I'm very pleased with it. Right now with above mods it's putting out like 290whp, more to come.
tongue.gif
Slap some TE-37s on that bad boy already.
pimp.gif

Hows the back seat space? I cant deal with having a coupe anymore.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Maybe it'll look better?

tongue.gif
Slap some TE-37s on that bad boy already.
pimp.gif

Hows the back seat space? I cant deal with having a coupe anymore.
laugh.gif
yep, wheels are next. back seat space is pretty good, i like it. trunk space though... lol, non-existent. i manage though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom