How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Time out, come to think of it, say you go on said date and spend 50$ on dinner which to some in here appears to be a fortune...are you not part of that expense?...or are we buying food and watching them eat???..because if that's the case then we are *****in not about 50$ but like 20-25 dollars at most and that's with a nice drink...see how lame that sounds??
roll.gif

#POOR x #CHEAP all over this thread.

Would you had gone alone to this restaurant you would have spent 10-12$ on your plate, plus 8$ on a drink and probably 4$ tip with the foreveralone face on...double that up and at the very least you have a female in front of you for 25$ bucks...

And your point is? We in a damn recession, there are a lot of things people cannot afford to waste money on. Some would rather bring a girl over to their apartment and cook for them, imo that's more or just as romantic as dropping 100 dollars for dinner...and not to mention cheaper.

One of my boys, bless his heart took this girl out for 150 dollar make you own sushi event
sick.gif
-After spending 100s, yes 100s on multiple dates she played him and he came out empty handed. Forever alone. Clearly spending that kind of money guarantees nothing.

If you have that kinda money more power to you, but you can't fault someone for thinking there are more cost efficient ways to impress a lady.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by calikev34

I've never spent more than 50$ total on women in my life
19 years of swag 

pimp.gif

u mirin, simp?
indifferent.gif
 either you're broke, never had a girl, or a virgin. how do you come off saying 50/50? being that you havent spent more then 50. dinners usually cost 10-15 at a restaurant with a drink you'd be cheap if you didn't throw like a twenty at least covering your part. 

but nah fam you doing it.
i am a broke young man whos had like two "hs relationships". nothing serious patna
i've tunneled my way into 8 meat caverns. never taken a girl out on an actual date 

for that i feel both cool and lowlife-#+% 
eyes.gif

so kinda 
pimp.gif
 but mostly 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

I've never spent more than 50$ total on women in my life
19 years of swag 

pimp.gif

u mirin, simp?
indifferent.gif
 either you're broke, never had a girl, or a virgin. how do you come off saying 50/50? being that you havent spent more then 50. dinners usually cost 10-15 at a restaurant with a drink you'd be cheap if you didn't throw like a twenty at least covering your part. 

but nah fam you doing it.
i am a broke young man whos had like two "hs relationships". nothing serious patna
i've tunneled my way into 8 meat caverns. never taken a girl out on an actual date 

for that i feel both cool and lowlife-#+% 
eyes.gif

so kinda 
pimp.gif
 but mostly 
embarassed.gif

k steezy i guess youre ballin, srs
you can afford that kinda stuff

youre just not gunna ctach me spending 50 or more on food. for myself, with a girl, anything

im a college student man i shop at trader joes

5 dollar wines doe? chariot 
pimp.gif

youre just not gunna ctach me spending 50 or more on food. for myself, with a girl, anything

pimp.gif

Who's talkin 100-150$???...now we raising the bar just for the sake of an argument, a dinner at a mediocre spot shouldn't run you more than 50$ with tip...if you are over a certain age like the previous NTer mentioned and have a problem with dropping 50$ on a simple date, then own up to the fact that you are either broke or cheap as +##%, being broke is understandable and no laughing matter, but actually having a job and some cash, inviting some chick out and having the nerve to expect her to pay for herself is outright cheapness to the 1000th power, if that's the case, own up to it and don't try to make justifications.

Who's talkin 100-150$???...now we raising the bar just for the sake of an argument, a dinner at a mediocre spot shouldn't run you more than 50$ with tip...if you are over a certain age like the previous NTer mentioned and have a problem with dropping 50$ on a simple date, then own up to the fact that you are either broke or cheap as +##%, being broke is understandable and no laughing matter, but actually having a job and some cash, inviting some chick out and having the nerve to expect her to pay for herself is outright cheapness to the 1000th power, if that's the case, own up to it and don't try to make justifications.

pimp.gif

That's understandable, you are struggling to make ends meet, I see where you would hbe an issue with dropping 50$, but if you had the extra money wouldn't you own up to your part as a man?...I would assume you would....lettuce be cereal, you may have your valid reason, but alot of yous arguing about this are just straight up frugal.And no I'm not ballin, I just played my part when I was single and I never got taken advantage of.

pimp.gif

That's understandable, you are struggling to make ends meet, I see where you would hbe an issue with dropping 50$, but if you had the extra money wouldn't you own up to your part as a man?...I would assume you would....lettuce be cereal, you may have your valid reason, but alot of yous arguing about this are just straight up frugal.And no I'm not ballin, I just played my part when I was single and I never got taken advantage of.

Clearly if I had no intentions of paying I wouldn't take her to the most expensive restaurant in town and expect her to pay that's just plain rude. I wouldn't take her to an expensive place to begin with. Refer to where options for cheap dates were discussed. eg. home cooked meal + 2 tickets on coupon to a museum.

Clearly if I had no intentions of paying I wouldn't take her to the most expensive restaurant in town and expect her to pay that's just plain rude. I wouldn't take her to an expensive place to begin with. Refer to where options for cheap dates were discussed. eg. home cooked meal + 2 tickets on coupon to a museum.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I read that and those are good options and can actually make a better impression or freak a girl out depending, talking first dates...I personally would save the home cooked meal for later.As long as we agree that there is nothing wrong with taking a girl out on a date and covering the tab.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I read that and those are good options and can actually make a better impression or freak a girl out depending, talking first dates...I personally would save the home cooked meal for later.As long as we agree that there is nothing wrong with taking a girl out on a date and covering the tab.

I can't cook so if she doesn't volunteer to cook for us, it's restaurant or bust. Lots of times I just take them to a bar and go from there. There's a handful of bars where I know the bartender, manager or owner so I get some deals here and there.

Now, I can attest to stories where spending goes to far. Like the other guy mentioned, I had a friend who would blow thousands at clubs and still never hit. The girl was sleeping with another guy the entire time. If you pose as a sponsor, you'll be treated like a sponsor. I know some girls who have boyfriends who will bring all their girlfriends out to go out with their sponsor. The guy gets no play, just company from a handful of pretty girls. It's still tricking if you got it, but different strokes for different folks.

I can't cook so if she doesn't volunteer to cook for us, it's restaurant or bust. Lots of times I just take them to a bar and go from there. There's a handful of bars where I know the bartender, manager or owner so I get some deals here and there.

Now, I can attest to stories where spending goes to far. Like the other guy mentioned, I had a friend who would blow thousands at clubs and still never hit. The girl was sleeping with another guy the entire time. If you pose as a sponsor, you'll be treated like a sponsor. I know some girls who have boyfriends who will bring all their girlfriends out to go out with their sponsor. The guy gets no play, just company from a handful of pretty girls. It's still tricking if you got it, but different strokes for different folks.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

This man and me see eye to eye, I've seen plenty of dudes over doing it and plenty of girls takin advantage to the fullest, but believe you me, is not like you will be making an amazing impression for her to think that she can take advantage by taking her out to dinner...a plate of food and a drink does not equal ballin out of control fellas.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

This man and me see eye to eye, I've seen plenty of dudes over doing it and plenty of girls takin advantage to the fullest, but believe you me, is not like you will be making an amazing impression for her to think that she can take advantage by taking her out to dinner...a plate of food and a drink does not equal ballin out of control fellas.

What I've learned is that you should only spend money on a chick if you're considering wifing her down the line.

If you can't bag chicks without paying then take the L and look for the wifey.

What I've learned is that you should only spend money on a chick if you're considering wifing her down the line.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I give up, it's a damn date, you are not buying her a car.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I give up, it's a damn date, you are not buying her a car.

Back
Top Bottom