How are you NOT paying for the female companion?

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How can you get that I go on blind dates from anything I have said? Not understanding that but ok.

But I just prefer not to spend my money on people that I could very well never see again. Nothing wrong with precaution in my eyes. But that is childish to some, oh well.

DC, you don't spend any money period so we have to keep it in perspective.  For many of us, we can go out and blow $50-60 at the bar with the fellas on a given night, so it's not a big deal.  I still ain't just taking any random chick out to dinner though. 
This is the kind of mentality I would expect from whoever I'm going out with.
Question. (again). If I booked you at the club, and our first two outting (summer) were to a park and to an outdoor free movie.

What would you think of me. You had a good time with me at those places. Does not spending $ on you make you think any less of me?

Originally Posted by cguy610

How can you get that I go on blind dates from anything I have said? Not understanding that but ok.

But I just prefer not to spend my money on people that I could very well never see again. Nothing wrong with precaution in my eyes. But that is childish to some, oh well.

DC, you don't spend any money period so we have to keep it in perspective.  For many of us, we can go out and blow $50-60 at the bar with the fellas on a given night, so it's not a big deal.  I still ain't just taking any random chick out to dinner though. 
This is the kind of mentality I would expect from whoever I'm going out with.
Question. (again). If I booked you at the club, and our first two outting (summer) were to a park and to an outdoor free movie.

What would you think of me. You had a good time with me at those places. Does not spending $ on you make you think any less of me?

DC for some spending money is secondary to spending time being thoughtful in order to save money, specially if we are talkin 30-50$...to me taking a chick to an outdoor free movie on a first date is a little too much, those are thoughtful dates that I rather save for later on....I guess we have a reverse perception on how to go about dating, I can live with that bro.

DC for some spending money is secondary to spending time being thoughtful in order to save money, specially if we are talkin 30-50$...to me taking a chick to an outdoor free movie on a first date is a little too much, those are thoughtful dates that I rather save for later on....I guess we have a reverse perception on how to go about dating, I can live with that bro.

Every bar has a night when they have drink specials/ladies night/ladies drink free.  Depending on the specials you could spend maybe less than $5-10 for the "date".  Just invite her, have 1 or 2 drinks and close the deal from there. If it doesn't pop off, meet another girl there 
pimp.gif
. Rinse and repeat.   

Every bar has a night when they have drink specials/ladies night/ladies drink free.  Depending on the specials you could spend maybe less than $5-10 for the "date".  Just invite her, have 1 or 2 drinks and close the deal from there. If it doesn't pop off, meet another girl there 
pimp.gif
. Rinse and repeat.   

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I wouldn't take anyone to any movie (free or not) on the first outting. I was just giving an example of something free and that was something that came to mind.

Yea I believe in starting out small and then "rewarding" down the line. Not showing a damn water gun at the first go round.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I wouldn't take anyone to any movie (free or not) on the first outting. I was just giving an example of something free and that was something that came to mind.

Yea I believe in starting out small and then "rewarding" down the line. Not showing a damn water gun at the first go round.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by ricky409

got a serious question to all those sayin they dont pay for dates and dont drop any bread...

do yall just like doing nice things?

i mean... i just so happen to like going to nice spots to eat, theme parks, gun ranges, jet ski-ing...

more times than not i look at it as "hey, i like to do XYZ... do you wanna come? if not, then i'll most likely find someone else, or do it regardless."

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
This is where I was coming from but I got %*@* for it.
laugh.gif
I feel the same.

People making it out as a trick bag need to re-evaluate what it means to have class when it comes to dating. 
I feel the same way for the most part. I just like to eat at nice places, try new food and go to events that are fun. When I take girls out, they are all awe struck thinking I'm tricking on em when that's really just how I get down. I'm not gonna eat crappy sub-par food with a chick just because I don't want to come off as a simp
grin.gif
. I just happen to like quality and the time that i do have to enjoy going out, I'mm gonna do it big. Some of ya'll dudes listen to too much rap music lol

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by ricky409

got a serious question to all those sayin they dont pay for dates and dont drop any bread...

do yall just like doing nice things?

i mean... i just so happen to like going to nice spots to eat, theme parks, gun ranges, jet ski-ing...

more times than not i look at it as "hey, i like to do XYZ... do you wanna come? if not, then i'll most likely find someone else, or do it regardless."

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
This is where I was coming from but I got %*@* for it.
laugh.gif
I feel the same.

People making it out as a trick bag need to re-evaluate what it means to have class when it comes to dating. 
I feel the same way for the most part. I just like to eat at nice places, try new food and go to events that are fun. When I take girls out, they are all awe struck thinking I'm tricking on em when that's really just how I get down. I'm not gonna eat crappy sub-par food with a chick just because I don't want to come off as a simp
grin.gif
. I just happen to like quality and the time that i do have to enjoy going out, I'mm gonna do it big. Some of ya'll dudes listen to too much rap music lol

Maybe things have changed since I been in the dating scene...but at the point where I'm inviting someone out on a date...I've already gotten to know them somewhat by hanging out or talking or emailing...

Maybe things have changed since I been in the dating scene...but at the point where I'm inviting someone out on a date...I've already gotten to know them somewhat by hanging out or talking or emailing...

I still wouldn't say it is enough to KNOW that they will be around though. You aren't really getting to KNOW someone off of the interview stage. Talking to someone a few times before going somewhere with them can't be considered "already knowing."

I still wouldn't say it is enough to KNOW that they will be around though. You aren't really getting to KNOW someone off of the interview stage. Talking to someone a few times before going somewhere with them can't be considered "already knowing."

eh.. must be my own personal experiences.. I've never gone on 1st dates that didn't already have an inkling of a 2nd date already in mind....save for 1 instance

eh.. must be my own personal experiences.. I've never gone on 1st dates that didn't already have an inkling of a 2nd date already in mind....save for 1 instance

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

So how long did you usually talk on the phone with these people after booking them but before going out on the first outting?

Having the 2nd date in mind doesn't negate the point that I made earlier. You still don't KNOW the person before going on the first date. Hell even the 2nd date, you still don't KNOW the person.

Which is why I asked how much time were you spending on the phone talking to folks.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

So how long did you usually talk on the phone with these people after booking them but before going out on the first outting?

Having the 2nd date in mind doesn't negate the point that I made earlier. You still don't KNOW the person before going on the first date. Hell even the 2nd date, you still don't KNOW the person.

Which is why I asked how much time were you spending on the phone talking to folks.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by datboi81

i pay whenever i ask a girl out. I feel awkward with girls paying, but from time to time i dont mind. if i dont have the money, i just dont go on dates simple as that lol
real life ....
qft
this.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by datboi81

i pay whenever i ask a girl out. I feel awkward with girls paying, but from time to time i dont mind. if i dont have the money, i just dont go on dates simple as that lol
real life ....
qft
this.

hanging out in group situations
phone convos
email

you can know someone pretty well before going on a 1 on 1 date..
and while it's true.. you don't know if you're truly compatible until a few dates....but I'm not cheap..and I like to go somewhere where I'm going to enjoy myself and the food..the companionship is just icing

Back
Top Bottom