How BAD is cheating, really? Could you get over it? Are you SURE?

Well? Who hear has a non-biased answer? The thing is (and I'm just assuming here..)., the average man has done at least a lil playerism in his lifetime --some more than others. And I can't speak for all women, but a lot of women I know just ain't @%*$ in general
laugh.gif
. These %#!% is %#!% out here
grin.gif
.But how BAD is it really, and how many men and women out there have been cheated on, only to forgive the person at the end of it all? How fragile is trust andhow quickly and thoroughly can it heal? How much is security worth?

real talk ima sound like a jerk
laugh.gif

but if i cheated, and i still wanted to be with the girl, id think eventually she'd forgive me

but if she was creepin, its a wrap.

i know its not fair, but thats just how it is for me i guess

Honestly... once the trust is gone its GONE.

It will always be that thought in the back of the person who was done wrong mind, and the issue will lie dormant until an argument arises and that will be thatpersons trump card.

Trust me I've been there and I don't foresee it going any other way.
tired.gif

It's good having peace of mind in knowing that both you and your significant other have remained faithful....not matter how much you forgive (if someonehas cheated), there will always be that lingering "thought" in the back of your mind...one way or another, the ball will be in the faithful spousescourt...

Originally Posted by freshhh

laugh.gif

but if i cheated, and i still wanted to be with the girl, id think eventually she'd forgive me

THIS IS HOW EVERY MAN ON EARTH FEELS. THE END

ive never cheated before and neither have my exes....

nowadays both men and women have very #%!@#% up relationship values and morals.. cheating isnt looked at as something serious, but to me, honesty is the bestpolicy in a relationship...

even if it's just lies (minor ones) i wont be able to trust the female. liars all usually share the same obvious traits.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

laugh.gif

essentially.

laugh.gif

QFT

My brother's GF caught him cheating a year ago. Brother took a girl home was getting some top and his girl popped out from under the bed swinging at himand the chick.

He managed to work it out with his girl but there relationship hasn't been the same since. Whenever he goes out, she tells him if he cheats on her she isgoing to kill him. %%*$* is a crazy rican chick so I wouldn't put it past her.

i have forgiven A girl that has cheated on me...... only one.
I realized it was my fault, cuz i was acting on some high and mighty !%!$, and she brought me back to earth so to speak
laugh.gif

but i've never been caught cheating ever.... its a moral thing, i wont cheat on a girl im in a serious relationship with.
but every other girl, i let it be know up front.... "until im married im not committed to you, its not cheating."
once those rules are established you are golden.... just dont abuse it

My girl has caught me cheating or heard that i have been or seen pictures of me with other girls, girls telling her that we did this we did that, some girlsthat i really never have been with
grin.gif
but she always takes me back, but ifit was her i wouldn't think twice and drop her.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

laugh.gif

QFT

i cheated on a girl, ill never do it again
smh.gif
i think its pretty bad but i know if she took me back i woulda never done it again lol...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Honestly... once the trust is gone its GONE.
That's what scarred people say as a defense mech, but it isn't necessarily true. Trust is a choice, first and foremost. So you alwayshave the choice to trust someone at any time. It just ain't always easy, ESPECIALLY when they break it and then you have to choose whether to re-trustthem. But it can happen IF you want it to... IF...you want it to.

Cheating is one of the most demoralizing things you can do to another person. Period. I have zero tolerance for a cheater. I think it takes a really cold,vile, disgusting, vicious, and cold-hearted person to do that to someone else, especially to someone they claim is their true love.

It has taken a lot for me to even deal with the consequences and terms of it all and it has been a year since officially breaking up with him. I still talk tohim here and there, and see him (nothing goes down), but that is just because I am trying to hang on to what is familiar to me and I do not want to let gocompletely of him since I considered him my other half, the ying to my yang. Afterall, he was my first everything. No man even touched me anywhere before I methim. I was with him for 5 years and a half. When it comes to love and being with a man, he was all I knew. I am working on abolishing his existence to thepoint I will never think of him, or if I do, I feel absolutely nothing.

Did I forgive him or take him back? Hells the %#+% no! I have more dignity and self-respect than to forgive him for what he did. I do not know if I ever will.However, I am not at peace with the whole ordeal. It will probably take me a long time to completely deal with it.

I've been with my girl for a year already...

Do I flirt with broads at work? Yes, all the time.

I think, as a guy, we're always looking for new (). It's just in our instinct. And as much as I'd like to just ravage a couple girls at work, Icouldn't ever do that to my girl.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Cheating is one of the most demoralizing things you can do to another person. Period. I have zero tolerance for a cheater. I think it takes a really cold, vile, disgusting, vicious, and cold-hearted person to do that to someone else, especially to someone they claim is their true love.

It has taken a lot for me to even deal with the consequences and terms of it all and it has been a year since officially breaking up with him. I still talk to him here and there, and see him (nothing goes down), but that is just because I am trying to hang on to what is familiar to me and I do not want to let go completely of him since I considered him my other half, the ying to my yang. Afterall, he was my first everything. No man even touched me anywhere before I met him. I was with him for 5 years and a half. When it comes to love and being with a man, he was all I knew. I am working on abolishing his existence to the point I will never think of him, or if I do, I feel absolutely nothing.

Did I forgive him or take him back? Hells the %#+% no! I have more dignity and self-respect than to forgive him for what he did. I do not know if I ever will. However, I am not at peace with the whole ordeal. It will probably take me a long time to completely deal with it.

Sorry to dissapoint you...
the perecntage of guys who are not gonna cheat on you.... is in the single digits.

i understand your point of view, he was your 1st everything.
You not gonna be able to have that, "if he cheats once he is always gonna be a cheater" attitude.... you will pass up on a good person that way.
People make mistakes, and it takes sometimes loosing someone to make them realize how bad they f'd up .......and if its real.... they will be scared outtheir minds to do it again, if they got a 2nd chance

so forgiveness is an option....for the right person

Cheating is really bad in my eyes.

My girl told me she would probably take me back if I did, but if the situation was reversed, I wouldn't think twice about dumping her ***.

Why get in a relationship if you're gonna act as if you aren't?

Its pretty bad. There is a double standard when it comes to men and women because women are more emotional and likely to be attached.

I can't see myself staying with a woman if she were to cheat on me. It happened once in HS senior year and that was that.

my homegirl told me she talked about this with her boy

if he cheats, she'll never talk to him again
if she cheats, he said he'd still stay with her.

laugh.gif
%#*. and he said that after what she said
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom