How BAD is cheating, really? Could you get over it? Are you SURE?

i with a girl and i cheated a bunch of times and she knew but she still stayed with me its been to years wince i last talked to her and she said i never wannahear from you again

some peoples responses seem really bizarre to me, reason being you have to understand a man to really understand what cheating is for MOST of us. It iscompletely physical, there is no love/emotion/feelings involved. They are just a body, just a fuxx... I don't even remember some of their names. Its just acasual act, therefore when i get back to my wife aka "home" I didn't come from making love or wining/dining.....we are not loving these hosmannnnn. The sooner women understand this the sooner the more simple their life will be.

Originally Posted by freshhh

real talk ima sound like a jerk
laugh.gif

but if i cheated, and i still wanted to be with the girl, id think eventually she'd forgive me

but if she was creepin, its a wrap.

i know its not fair, but thats just how it is for me i guess
i must say I agree
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

If my girl just got drunk one night and *+%#+$ some dude, then immediately came to me and admitted that she *+%#+$ up, I could forgive her for that. People make mistakes, that's why there's a word for it.
This exact situation happened to me 3 weeks ago and i dropped shorty.
She was tainted in my eyes.

Real Talk ....
I've never cheated before
When it comes to me gettin into a relationship
I become super faithful

I seen what cheating will do to someone well a woman first hand
My mother was cheated on when I was younger
And I saw how hurt she was
And me and her have such a close relationship that I said I would never make a woman feel the way she felt

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

Cheating is one of the most vile things that you can do to the one that you love. An affair is even worse because it involves emotional attachments and requires quite a bit more deception. To be able to forgive that sort of betrayal takes a big heart, a strong soul and maybe a little something else that some of us don't have (IDK what it is tho). While I have been the betrayer and have been forgiven (but not taken back) before in my lifetime (these things not only destroy relationships, they destroy families too), I am not sure that I would be able to do the same. This behavior can BREAK a person and knowing the pain that it causes, I for one, would never do it to ANYONE again. I sincerely regret what I did and like Infyrno said, sometimes it takes a person losing the person they really love to see that they royally f'ed up. With all that said, I'm not really sure I could forgive someone who does it to me (Karma is a @#*#% ...) but because of the fact that I was forgiven, I would at least try...
Thank you for your honesty. I basically said what you said, but I was the one betrayed. What I bolded in what you said is very true. It is suchself-destructive behaviour. It is one of the most despicable selfish acts you can do. To give someone that false sense of security, trust, and love. The lies,the deceit,the betrayal. You sharing all that with the one who was your supposed one and only, and then giving it to someone else just as easy. Then what wassacred anymore? How can you love someone and do that to them? I still have all these questions that will never be answered. Definitely has shook me to thecore.

Ever since my second girl friend who let me smash (10th grade) I've been cheating.

Then I found out she cheated on me, and I forgave her... but I never exposed myself.

I think cheating is a fickle thing. I can cheat and duel with guilt and rationale long enough, but I would never tell a girl I claim as a girlfriend that Icheated on her. I'd feel guilty about it, but I wouldn't tattle on myself. If she found out what was going on on her own, then I would expect to getdumped. if she didn't leave me, I'd end it because that just lets me know she's foolish and blinded by something that clearly isn't love.

But if I ever found out a girl cheated on me, we're done. Period. I wouldn't look at her the same, ever.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

some peoples responses seem really bizarre to me, reason being you have to understand a man to really understand what cheating is for MOST of us. It is completely physical, there is no love/emotion/feelings involved. They are just a body, just a fuxx... I don't even remember some of their names. Its just a casual act, therefore when i get back to my wife aka "home" I didn't come from making love or wining/dining.....we are not loving these hos mannnnn. The sooner women understand this the sooner the more simple their life will be.
but the point is that you're completely ignoring the effect of your actions, regardless of the fact that it's "just physical,"on your girl and your relationship.
in other words... you chose to ignore and abandon your relationship and your girl...just so that you can get a piece.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

laugh.gif

but if i cheated, and i still wanted to be with the girl, id think eventually she'd forgive me

THIS IS HOW EVERY MAN ON EARTH FEELS. THE END

essentially.

I think that's how every person on earth is... Females cheat too, they just don't get caught as much as guys do to be honest. With that said (andI'm going to put myself out there a little bit, but who cares) I HAVE NEVER Cheated... and don't ever see myself going through with cheating. I'mnot going to lie and act like there have been females I didn't see myself messing with while taken, but I can never go through with it. Why? Because when Iwas in HS I was cheated on... and this was back before I lost my V-Card... and to make things worse, the girl cheated on me with another girl, and I caughther. I remember what that hurt felt like... and I honestly couldn't do that to someone else.

It's the worst.
Just the simple fact of putting your own and ultimately someone else's health in danger just for physical gratification shows you didn't love thatperson let alone care about their feelings in first place.
The two don't coincide.

As you know, I've been through this. Mine wasn't the typical scenario in that I found out years after the fact. Still, it's hard to forgive.Especially when you never crossed that line, never even came close, and were constantly hounded for similar things.

if you cheat on a girl and you tell her you are a weak person

there is no reason to make her feel bad about

you did it now live with it thats your burdden you have to bare

not hers

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

some peoples responses seem really bizarre to me, reason being you have to understand a man to really understand what cheating is for MOST of us. It is completely physical, there is no love/emotion/feelings involved. They are just a body, just a fuxx... I don't even remember some of their names. Its just a casual act, therefore when i get back to my wife aka "home" I didn't come from making love or wining/dining.....we are not loving these hos mannnnn. The sooner women understand this the sooner the more simple their life will be.
but the point is that you're completely ignoring the effect of your actions, regardless of the fact that it's "just physical," on your girl and your relationship.
in other words... you chose to ignore and abandon your relationship and your girl...just so that you can get a piece.

youre right, and I can't explain why I do it but I do and I'm sure I will again...maybe a lack of self control
tired.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

My brother's GF caught him cheating a year ago. Brother took a girl home was getting some top and his girl popped out from under the bed swinging at him and the chick.

He managed to work it out with his girl but there relationship hasn't been the same since. Whenever he goes out, she tells him if he cheats on her she is going to kill him. %%*$* is a crazy rican chick so I wouldn't put it past her.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

if you cheat on a girl and you tell her you are a weak person

there is no reason to make her feel bad about

you did it now live with it thats your burdden you have to bare

not hers

*Fixed*

Dirtylicious wrote:

but the point is that you're completely ignoring the effect of your actions, regardless of the fact that it's "just physical," on your girl and your relationship.

youre right, and I can't explain why I do it but I do and I'm sure I will again...maybe a lack of self control
tired.gif

The Allure of the Game keeps callin ya name... The Game is a Light with Eleven Million Volts and I'm Just A Moth

a great deal of responses in this thread expose our insecurities as men.
smh.gif
I've never cheated and never will, I have been tempted, but it just isn'tworth it. If I'm with a girl, I'm with her. period.

Yeah.... aight my __... $@#$ around and be quoting "See I'm a man with pride, you don't do %+*$ like that. I was just %!%%*!@them girls, I was gon get right back" next...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

laugh.gif

THIS IS HOW EVERY MAN ON EARTH FEELS. THE END

QFT

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Yeah.... aight my __... $@#$ around and be quoting "See I'm a man with pride, you don't do %+*$ like that. I was just %!%%*!@ them girls, I was gon get right back" next...
grin.gif

I been there... TRUST ME... I'VE BEEN THERE. Made me the man I am today nonchalant, non jealous, attached yet unattached, with the ability to cut a personoff any minute.

I should send that whor e some roses, but I hate her so naaaaaaaaaah.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom