How can any real man wear a pair of Skinny Jeans?

skinny-jeans.jpg

i expect dudes looking like these cats to wear a pair or two, but real man how can you wear a pair of these jeans?

skinny-jeans.jpg

btw I made a thread earlier on asking what kind of jeans i should buy and i tried on at least 5 different type of Jeans the other day and all I can say is that a man who rocks skinny jeans has to be suspect.

Theres a difference between skinny jeans and skin tight jeans. Those pictures are example of skin tight jeans, skinny jeans would be closer to this
kanye-west-denim-leather-jacket.jpeg.jpg
His legs can still breathe

In before "why are you worried about what the next man wears?"

But I agree, that *+!+ is wack as %*## .

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Their for those really skinny dudes like who are built like Whiz Kifa.

dude I'm skinny as Starvin Marvin ya heard? And the first time I tried on a pair of skinny jeans, I thought I was going to explode

Pretty sure none of those dudes in the first post would be considered real men. Slim jeans are good, but when they are skin tight that is taking it to far.

kanye rocking them good but i get slim straight but i have 2 pairs of skinny and yes the can be tight but when i get mines i get a like a size bigger so its not too skinny...its skinny but not that skinny something like Kanye but a little more loose

man i want those timberland boots he has on now lol

not knocking skinny jeans

but anyone feel the same way as me? I feel like if you've played a sport for a good amount of your life (whether it be football, bball, fencing, etc) you have developed "athletes butt" and aren't able to wear skinny jeans properly. it just looks weird

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Pretty sure none of those dudes in the first post would be considered real men. Slim jeans are good, but when they are skin tight that is taking it to far.

didn't you read what i wrote under that pic?
"i expect dudes looking like these cats to wear a pair or two"

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

yeah, skinny jeans look stupid as hell.

aixln3tfjn2j3nfi.jpg
lBaggy Jeans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SJ

Originally Posted by RawSheed

not knocking skinny jeans

but anyone feel the same way as me? I feel like if you've played a sport for a good amount of your life (whether it be football, bball, fencing, etc) you have developed "a penis" you aren't able to wear skinny jeans properly. it just would bunch up your balls

man, seriously, how many times is this thread gonna pop up?
why do you care? 

what the hell is a "real man" anyway? 

this social construct of what a "man" is, something that has been engraved in your very identity, is something i betting you don't fully identify with. 

ever sing a katy perry or rihanna song?

ever cry at a movie? 

if you answered yes to either one, then your not a "real man". 

and if you still attest that you are in fact a "real man", abandon your position on how "real men" are to dress and worry about yourself because "real men" don't worry about the next man. 

and btw,where did you find these images OP? did you google skinny jeans and scroll through pages until you found the pictures you liked 
nerd.gif

i mean to each their own.

the rocker type punker dudes can pull the super skinny jean look off imo, and a good chunk of the time those dudes stay with decent females around em.

i can't mess with the skinny jeans personally but i could care less about another mans preference in how he wears his jeans.

Originally Posted by spacerace

man, seriously, how many times is this thread gonna pop up?
why do you care? 

what the hell is a "real man" anyway? 

this social construct of what a "man" is, something that has been engraved in your very identity, is something i betting you don't fully identify with. 

ever sing a katy perry or rihanna song?

ever cry at a movie? 

if you answered yes to either one, then your not a "real man". 

and if you still attest that you are in fact a "real man", abandon your position on how "real men" are to dress and worry about yourself because "real men" don't worry about the next man. 

and btw,where did you find these images OP? did you google skinny jeans and scroll through pages until you found the pictures you liked 
nerd.gif
judging by your rant post and avy......it seems this guy has yet to parents about his secrets 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom