How can any real man wear a pair of Skinny Jeans?

514's and 521's, that is all, 
smokin.gif

Straight leg is where it's at. Perfect fit.

How would a dude with skinny jeans get it in with a girl? Would dude help shorty take her jeans off and then she helps him?

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

OP grew up in the early 90s and cant adapt to the new fashion

its not new fashion is the thing. jeans have been form fitting (aka skinny according to some of ya'll) forever. the extremely baggy trend was an anomaly that alot of us grew up in, thus making it seem more normal then a pair of pants that fits. 

LOL

that feel when levis updated their designs and released 521s so it's tapered but with enough thigh and bulge room
pimp.gif

HAHAHAHA

ESTOYUSANDOELINTERNET.ZIP

This thread is proof as to why jeans are the hardest thing to shop for.

Originally Posted by Antidope

What? No. Are you saying that because you can't decide for yourself on what you like because you're too busy worrying about what other people think of you? 

If that isn't it, then what is it?

I'm curious
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mr 100

Straight leg is where it's at. Perfect fit.
this
used to wear the baggy jeans, but for the past couple months I've gone to a more fitted look and feels much better.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

What? No. Are you saying that because you can't decide for yourself on what you like because you're too busy worrying about what other people think of you? 

I'm curious
happy.gif
Because the way they fit is very inconsistent. Even with the labels of "skinny" and straight fit, when you move between brands you get jeans that fit a totally different way than what youre used to.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i mean to each their own.

the rocker type punker dudes can pull the super skinny jean look off imo, and a good chunk of the time those dudes stay with decent females around em.

i can't mess with the skinny jeans personally but i could care less about another mans preference in how he wears his jeans.

"Real man" is a subjective term.
That's like saying, what kind of real man still has an iPhone 3G when it's 2012?

Regardless, aren't you a girl? 
laugh.gif

2ymzhmt.png

I stay in skinny jeans, my bf calls me gay all the time but he's the bottom so I would say I'm more manly
ohwell.gif

I'm curious
happy.gif
Because the way they fit is very inconsistent. Even with the labels of "skinny" and straight fit, when you move between brands you get jeans that fit a totally different way than what youre used to.
Umm, that goes for all clothing. Jackets, tees, shoes...etc.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

I'm curious
happy.gif
Yeah I know but its way less severe in those areas. You know what youre going to get mostly when you buy a medium shirt, size 10 shoes, but with jeans, its really a coin flip. At least in my experience.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Yeah I know but its way less severe in those areas. You know what youre going to get mostly when you buy a medium shirt, size 10 shoes, but with jeans, its really a coin flip. At least in my experience.
To be honest, I could careless about what another man wears. Do you bro. Women gonna like me for me anyways. Hating on another man's fit is a sign of insecurity. Just live your laugh.

PS, I wear 511s and 510s and they fit great to me and aren't skin tight.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i mean to each their own.

the rocker type punker dudes can pull the super skinny jean look off imo, and a good chunk of the time those dudes stay with decent females around em.

i can't mess with the skinny jeans personally but i could care less about another mans preference in how he wears his jeans.
this.  ,, And it depends on your body type. You should know which fits look good on you. If you're tall you can wear slightly baggier jeans and it will look good. If you're short and skinny, then skinny jeans prolly will look good, etc..

Back
Top Bottom