How can any real man wear a pair of Skinny Jeans?

Originally Posted by BANG

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

yeah, skinny jeans look stupid as hell.

aixln3tfjn2j3nfi.jpg
lBaggy Jeans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SJ
I was kidding pal. Been in skinny jeans for about 5 years now and havent looked back.

Levis 511 sized up>>>

Sorry, I don't wear baggy looking clothes, it isn't the 90s anymore plehbois

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

skinny legs
KidCudiandghostface.jpg

the jeans i wear are a little more baggy than these but i wear them because they're stiffer and form fitting and they don't fall over and cover up my shoes.

swagg

Originally Posted by BANG

Originally Posted by spacerace

man, seriously, how many times is this thread gonna pop up?
why do you care? 

what the hell is a "real man" anyway? 

this social construct of what a "man" is, something that has been engraved in your very identity, is something i betting you don't fully identify with. 

ever sing a katy perry or rihanna song?

ever cry at a movie? 

if you answered yes to either one, then your not a "real man". 

and if you still attest that you are in fact a "real man", abandon your position on how "real men" are to dress and worry about yourself because "real men" don't worry about the next man. 

and btw,where did you find these images OP? did you google skinny jeans and scroll through pages until you found the pictures you liked 
nerd.gif
judging by your rant post and avy......it seems this guy has yet to parents about his secrets 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

did anyone else read this response?!

talk about funny!
roll.gif

hats off to you good sir

Those jeans sitting nice on those Black Cats.
pimp.gif

But yeah, sized up slims (511 fit) all day.

I wear straight, occasionally slim fit jeans, only reason is because I used to skate so I''m used to the tighter jeans.

smh 90s babies getting more feminine as the days go by. see dudes rockin skinny jeans and furry boots looking like snookie. what's next? bras and thongs?

Im mad son either really had those pics saved or he scrolled through google looking for them
laugh.gif
. Other than pre teen skaters, and men like the pic op posted, and of course hipsters. I don't even see many "men" in pants that tight, op I think you go out of your way looking for that kinda $$%%. Imo that aint very manly, but that's just my opinion. I aint gonna go out of my way and make a thread about it and all that

I wear Levi's 514 Slim Straight. Anyone who wears baggy jeans still is either a thug (acceptable) or just refusing to adapt to fashion (unacceptable).

#TeamSkinnyJeans.

Skinny jeans > Baggy jeans.

The reason I wear skinnys is because I like to show my whole sneaker, I don't want it being covered up by the bottoms of my jeans.

I'll only wear baggy jeans when I put on my wheat or black timbs.

Skinny jeans/pants are the norm over in Europe. Jus' look at all those fashion shows.

I have big legs and 505's fit me damn near like skinny jeans 
laugh.gif
I don't like rockin with anything but straight leg jeans though...just looks sloppy to me

I'm tall, and I have an athletic build, so I have to wear normal jeans, some skinny jeans are od, but the more fitted look is nice. But the baggy clothes days will always hold a special spot in my heart 
laugh.gif

Skin tight jeans aren't the same thing as Skinny Jeans. I wasn't a fan at first but I own more slim fit jeans now. Times change so does fashion. History repeats itself, they were even tighter back in the days.

Back
Top Bottom