How can any real man wear a pair of Skinny Jeans?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by vezon

You sir are a straight up lame. 
Good day, chap.
"dade county" explains it all.
laugh.gif
Thats so true about dade dudes.

Oh.

eyes.gif

LDJ of course they'll be uncomfortable with boxers, try a pair of boxer briefs, joints are a million times more comfy than boxers.

Originally Posted by BANG

skinny-jeans.jpg

i expect dudes looking like these cats to wear a pair or two, but real man how can you wear a pair of these jeans?

skinny-jeans.jpg

btw I made a thread earlier on asking what kind of jeans i should buy and i tried on at least 5 different type of Jeans the other day and all I can say is that a man who rocks skinny jeans has to be suspect.
How can a real man worry so much about another mans jeans?? How can a real man save these gay *@@ pics to his computer?? look bruh u could be an idiot and wear oversized clothes. but dont be mad and complain about my jeans cuz im talking all the hos
grin.gif

I love my 511 trousers, i don't know what's wrong with you guys thinking these look suspect...

6547407059_4e8311aca5_b.jpg

If you lift weights and do squats.. there is no way you can pull the skinny jean look off.

Real men do squats.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

To each their own I guess.

I saw a dude wearing skinny jeans at the mall that only came up to the bottom of his butt. He walked like he had a stick up his backside. Worse of all......he had CONCORDS ON.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(Still salty I missed out on them)

I pointed him out to my girl while we ate at the food court and then proceeded to point and laugh very loudly at him. He pretended to not see me, but I know he did.
You sir are a straight up lame. 
Good day, chap.

Shoulder Shrug.

If by "lame" you mean I wear pants that fit all the way up to my waist, then I guess I'll gladly be "lame".

You were a lame cause instead of vibing and chilling with your girl,
 u were worried about what the next dude was wearing and even sadder you heckled him like a high school student.
But in the Dade that's what they do so it ok.
happy.gif

I think alot of people automatically assume that 511 "skinny" is actually skinny.Levis started making their jeans much bigger in the past few years...I have 3 pairs of size 32 514 slim straights from 2006 which had a pretty tight fit when I bought them. in 2011 I had to size down to a 30 because they fit much bigger nowadays (probably has to do with all these rappers and @#$% wearing Levis again). Even if you go to Asia/Europe, their slim Levis are much tighter than ours. Today's 511 is the real slim straight IMO.

I don't get why people care so much what someone else does; did a dude in skinny jeans pipe your girl?
I can't get down with the skinny jean trend but if someone else wants to wear them; let them breath (even if their legs can't).  I prefer slim straight or straight but that is me.

the concept of a "real man" is so ******ed; I am 5'9 and 140 lbs and have smashed more chicks then most of you macho, jacked "real men"; isn't pulling girls what makes a "real man"?  at least according to Niketalk.  Home of the virgin who couldn't pull a 4 but knocks every 9 and 10 posted on here. 

Yeah that @!$% is as lame as waking up at 4am to go hassle some kids at a campout about their sneaker knowledge, purest sign of someone who's extremely insecure.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Antidope wrote:
Because the way they fit is very inconsistent. Even with the labels of "skinny" and straight fit, when you move between brands you get jeans that fit a totally different way than what youre used to.
I feel you bro. I am currently looking for a nice denim. Problem is finding nice denim in Houston. This is 501 territory. Nordstroms has Nudies, N&F, R&B and ect. Never my size though.
You should try H&M. I've found a couple of jeans that fit great from there. Gap 1969s are also good but theyre hard to find where I'm at and online shopping for jeans is the worst thing ever because of the reason I listed above.
Originally Posted by Antidope

Theres a difference between skinny jeans and skin tight jeans.
Guess this still hasnt sunk in yet....

laugh.gif
 @ the people in here calling 511's suspect, while they're out here overweight and wearing boxers.
Keep your baggy %+% jeans and pre-pubescent undergarments, just don't post a relationship advice thread when your mad that no birds want to talk to you 
laugh.gif

I know your type.

Who cares? Different apparel for different people. Biggie had Baggy a.f jeans, wiz is rocking skinny jeans. 2 different body types.

I have 1 pair of skinny jeans and a pair of skinny corduroy's. I have several pairs of slim jeans, which I adore because they don't hug my thighs too much yet they are still tapered and fit close.

Real men are too occupied with becoming the best they can be to worry about subjects like this.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

LDJ of course they'll be uncomfortable with boxers, try a pair of boxer briefs, joints are a million times more comfy than boxers.

boxer briefs do the same thing as skinny jeans and most of them have that elastic band that gets caught up in my pubs hairs and yanks them. plus it be getting all hot down there and extra sweaty with boxer briefs. believe me i hate those joints, yrs of having to wear those military issue ones.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

laugh.gif
 @ the people in here calling 511's suspect, while they're out here overweight and wearing boxers.
Keep your baggy %+% jeans and pre-pubescent undergarments, just don't post a relationship advice thread when your mad that no birds want to talk to you 
laugh.gif

I know your type.

whats wrong with loose fitting clothes and even boxers for that matter. even a doctor will tell you that loose pants and boxers in general are better for me so you get even blood flow and reduce heat and air thus shrinkage/lil soldiers die prematurely.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know your type.

whats wrong with loose fitting clothes and even boxers for that matter. even a doctor will tell you that loose pants and boxers in general are better for me so you get even blood flow and reduce heat and air thus shrinkage/lil soldiers die prematurely.

Man it's whatever. To each their own. 
I guess I'm just a judgmental @@#%!$!.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

OP grew up in the early 90s and cant adapt to the new fashion

Skinny Jeans a new fashion?
laugh.gif
it is for "minorities". they just found out about cargo shorts in 2007 and that levis has been making jeans for over 100 years

Where is my man TimCity when we need him to shed some light on all this?!

ANSWER THE PEOPLE TIM, ANSWER THEM!!!

^Yep, and if I remember correctly from his summer WDYWT pics, he's a skinny dude as well. Dude does HIM. He deserves mad respect for that.

Point is, how the hell does wearing a pair of jeans get you called a homosexual? That's one tip NT has to get off of...that whole superficial "you better dress like us or you're a fruit/bum/herb/like men".

Look at how many styles there are out there. If you can call a person out and accurately judge them based on their clothing, only advice I can give you is to stop noticing what other people are wearing. Go talk to them instead.

mugzbo wrote:
^Yep, and if I remember correctly from his summer WDYWT pics, he's a skinny dude as well. Dude does HIM. He deserves mad respect for that.

Point is, how the hell does wearing a pair of jeans get you called a homosexual? That's one tip NT has to get off of...that whole superficial "you better dress like us or you're a fruit/bum/herb/like men".

Look at how many styles there are out there. If you can call a person out and accurately judge them based on their clothing, only advice I can give you is to stop noticing what other people are wearing. Go talk to them instead.
yes this is true i dont think skinny jeans=gay, but lets also not forget that some fashion is fragrant and is associated with the gay/*@%+@ culture. i mean hell they even follow into certain stereotypes aka fem/butch etc... and even dress in a certain fashion to differentiate what preference or stereotype they are.

Back
Top Bottom