How can you tell when a girl is checking you out?

Dress at your finest. Emphasis on YOUR. It's about what you like and you feel good in, because it will attract women with similar style interests. Which could lead to a lot of other common interests. You aren't going to find these women on campus though, I think you knew that from the start. Hanging out at a bar, coffee shop, or taking frequent walks at a park would be your best bet. I know I've said a lot of this before, but I'm adding onto this.

If you become a regular at a spot, such as a coffee shop, you are bound to find another regular. And being a known regular will get you a lot of advantages psychologically. Humans naturally attract to people due to 4 major attributes. The main one being proximity. If you live close, or visit the same area often a person is going to naturally find you more attractive.

Secondly, the mere exposure effect. Yes I'm taking this deep into the brain :rofl:g

The mere exposure effect states at over time, with constant, but small exposure to any object they are going like ou more and more each day.

All of this is no doubt happening with this Latina chick :pimp: so don't blow it, you have psychology on your side

This is the curse of studying psychology. You look at everything in the oddest way

Dress at your finest. Emphasis on YOUR. It's about what you like and you feel good in, because it will attract women with similar style interests. Which could lead to a lot of other common interests. You aren't going to find these women on campus though, I think you knew that from the start. Hanging out at a bar, coffee shop, or taking frequent walks at a park would be your best bet. I know I've said a lot of this before, but I'm adding onto this.

If you become a regular at a spot, such as a coffee shop, you are bound to find another regular. And being a known regular will get you a lot of advantages psychologically. Humans naturally attract to people due to 4 major attributes. The main one being proximity. If you live close, or visit the same area often a person is going to naturally find you more attractive.

Secondly, the mere exposure effect. Yes I'm taking this deep into the brain :rofl:g

The mere exposure effect states at over time, with constant, but small exposure to any object they are going like ou more and more each day.

All of this is no doubt happening with this Latina chick :pimp: so don't blow it, you have psychology on your side

This is the curse of studying psychology. You look at everything in the oddest way
I dress my best because that's something I like to do. Whether or not it gets girls. In fact many girls do not like men who put much thought into their appearance some have told me. I dont know what the ratio is of girls who like it vs girls who don't. I do have new clothes coming in soon :smokin

lol. Also I found out her name. She popped up on my people you may know on facebook. Her name is Mayra. There are two people in that pic and one is off to the side and she was in the center so I assume it's her. Also we have 4 common friends who go to the same school, I have never seen the other girl at school.

It's been a week OP

Updates? :nerd:
None really. I didnt bump into her all week. I talked to other girls. As usual they have bfs (which really doesnt mean **** in our society) so i finished the conversation and left. It looked like they were feeling it.

Have you read the thread?

He's got some douchebag make friends who take all the girls :lol:

I dont blame them for having no game. I'm just saying..... it's what they are and what they do

Sir Isaac Newton died a virgin.

So its not all bad. 
That is no consolation. You couldnt possibly imagine the feeling of being 24 in 3 and a half months and still be a virgin.
Turning 24 with my vcard ranks under drinking hot lead in a list of things I would want to happen to me.

You don't have the digits?
I haven't seen her since.
As for the other girls, I'm not playing the "chase me while I constantly mention my bf because I like attention game" Mentioning their bfs to throw me off :smh:

Well friend her on Facebook. That's how you found out her name.

Friend her on Facebook, send her a message saying hey. And do the usual casual conversation and by the end as for the number.

Just don't say you want this to continue :lol:

That is no consolation. You couldnt possibly imagine the feeling of being 24 in 3 and a half months and still be a virgin.
Turning 24 with my vcard ranks under drinking hot lead in a list of things I would want to happen to me.
I haven't seen her since.
As for the other girls, I'm not playing the "chase me while I constantly mention my bf because I like attention game" Mentioning their bfs to throw me off :smh:

Bro lets get up on some real stuff.

when i catch a woman looking at me, i sometimes think she just happens to be staring in my direction or beyond me or something

but then i realized im what Mario Lopez and Enrique Iglesias would look like if they had a child somehow, and i think IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Bro lets get up on some real stuff.

If you serious about it, I'll be down when I am done with the CPA exam. This is the last week I have before nonstop studying for a couple months.
Well friend her on Facebook. That's how you found out her name.

Friend her on Facebook, send her a message saying hey. And do the usual casual conversation and by the end as for the number.

Just don't say you want this to continue :lol:
Facebook kills my game. If I like someone I make it a priority for them not to get my facebook. Especially now that there is a creep feed. I'm always thinking "what if she is ******g with someone else? what if she meets someone she likes better" then that feed screams "creep on her". ***** it up completely. I start fumbling and tossing interceptions.

On top of the fact that I be jokin around on facebook and people who dont know me will think I am serious.

Thought a girl was checking me ...

Approached her.

Got turned down....

:feltbadman.
yeah but this is that temporary 'feels bad', as oppose to the one that would last alot longer if you hadnt approached, you know? THAT feelsbadman is way worse in my opinion.

Last edited:
That "wondering what if" feeling is my current predicament. I've always been reserved, so it's rare for me to approach a female on my own. I usually get introduced to then through other people.

I need to overcome this, man. I see so many girls I would like to get to know, but when it's just me, I have no idea how to do it. What's even worse is the ones that I know are eyeing me or smiling. That feels ba, man.

That "wondering what if" feeling is my current predicament. I've always been reserved, so it's rare for me to approach a female on my own. I usually get introduced to then through other people.

I need to overcome this, man. I see so many girls I would like to get to know, but when it's just me, I have no idea how to do it. What's even worse is the ones that I know are eyeing me or smiling. That feels ba, man.

Stop fearing rejection.

When you see her looking at you, suck it up and walk over to her.

What's the worse that could happen? She says no?

Instead of watching the girl you like get away because you can't walk up to her?

I used to have that same fear, I know the feel. You have to beat yourself up to get over it

Stop fearing rejection.

Instead of watching the girl you like get away because you can't walk up to her?

I used to have that same fear, I know the feel. You have to beat yourself up to get over it.
I'm in the same boat and  the guy you quoted (cant multiquote for some reason) and it feelsbadman, I'm just gonna talk to this girl I like in my math class and say F it

Wish me luck 
eyes.gif
 lol

Last edited:
Stop fearing rejection.

I used to have that same fear, I know the feel. You have to beat yourself up to get over it.

I'm in the same boat and  the guy you quoted (cant multiquote for some reason) and it feelsbadman, I'm just gonna talk to this girl I like in my math class and say F it

Wish me luck 
eyes.gif

lol

Go to your profile, hit edit account details, scroll to site preferences and click the box where it says hide nested quotes or something like that.

Get that girl mane, the only thing stopping you is yourself.

Go to your profile, hit edit account details, scroll to site preferences and click the box where it says hide nested quotes or something like that.

Get that girl mane, the only thing stopping you is yourself.
So accurate mane

Kills me inside lol. 

Wish me luck 
eyes.gif

lol
Thats what you should do.
I have been rejected by 1000 women and it feels much better than the 3 in high school that I didnt do anything for even though I could tell they liked me. My parents didnt let me date in High School though so I justify it by saying nothing could've happened between us but I know thats not necessarily true.

And this is how I know game works. A girl post this pic on tumblre

Me: I hope that was not an attempt at being sexy
Her: oh it wasn’t an attempt, honey
Me: I get it now, you were just being awkward
Her: lol and you’re just being a hater
Me: How? This is my third time reblogging you! I don’t usually like the awkward teenage stoner thing but it looks cute on you. :tongue:

Then she PM's me
Her: IDK what this is but let's be friends!
Me: We are

If it sounds lame and straight off the book, that is because it is. poke fun in conversation, neg, positive reassurance of her self worth.

I got the theory down but my execution sucks irl :smh:

Back
Top Bottom