How Close Is 'The B. Coming' to be considered a CLASSIC?

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

I think that B.Coming is his best album hands down

That isnt saying much in my opinion. While I enjoy Beans as an artists, I never felt that he put great albums together.

B. Coming
Truth
The Reason

didn't even get his latest joint..wasn't feeling that joint with Kelly at all, and I'm a huge Beans fan.

yo sometimes I wish Beans wasn't on Roc cause he kinda gets overshadowed by Jay cause Beans be SPITTIN!!!! Like, sometimes I don't pay attention to himas much, then I'll go back to listen to tracks with like him and Jay and I have trouble decided who was better, especially those posse cuts.

thing on this LP is most of these songs really made me feel some kinda way moreso than other songs by other artists. When I hear "I Can't Go On ThisWay" I start thinking about how effed up #!% in my life and how I need to get myself together. Or when I hear "Bread & Butter" I startgettin mad at chicks, and I aint even got a girlfriend.

beans and bun went in on purple rain
pimp.gif
, album got alot of spins when itcame out

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Mw2889

It might be your "personal classic", but it's not a classic.

What doesn't make it a classic, in your opinion?
nerd.gif

I like it, but I think a classic has to have some sort of mainstream success.
You must be stupid...Illmatic and Reasonable Doubt had little mainstream success; but probably a classic to you huh?

Originally Posted by funkdoctacarlos

classic in your eyes......but far from it

this "classic" title is used too lightly nowadays

So you don't have reasoning on why it isn't a classic?

Originally Posted by funkdoctacarlos

classic in your eyes......but far from it

this "classic" title is used too lightly nowadays

That line is used to often nowadays..._s only feel safe declaring classics if the Hip-Hop media says that its OK.

If you go by them...the last classic album was "The Blueprint"
grin.gif

The B.Coming > The Reason > The Truth > ............................The Solution.

"Don't Stop" IMO was the perfect mainstream single for Sigel and he didn't have to compromise himself, the video was just wack. Actuallyscenes from the "Gotta Have It" video was taken and used on that joint, "Gotta Have It" video should have been pushed.

Back
Top Bottom