How come Em can _ but Jay can't _?

Em is top 5 to me but its hard for me to listen to an em album in the car with the windows down...

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

if this relapse thing comes out and its classic em, no way can he not AT LEAST be in your top 5 ... imo hes one more classic away from undisputed goat
roll.gif

The Em stans in here keep saying that he has just as many "real" songs as "goofy" songs. Wouldn't that make half of his cataloguegarbage then?

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

The Em stans in here keep saying that he has just as many "real" songs as "goofy" songs. Wouldn't that make half of his catalogue garbage then?

got em!

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

CTRL-bi bought sslp and mmlp and have downloaded and listened to each album since... CTRL-b

btw mushrooms WASNT a single... and role model came out so late they coulda just saved that video money...

i bought that *$%! the day it came out fam... same day as things fall apart and that tlc joint...

i think it was in a feb... i do this music *$%! man... not just literally... i study this *$%!... all music...

what dont yall get about the word USED? i USED to b a big em fan... gettin all the freestyles n *$%!... hell i bought soundbombing 2 cuz of any man... bought next friday for murder she wrote

im familiar wit dudes work... dont try to pull that *$%! on ME... maybe one of these lil Ns... but ME? please...
Damn stop wasting your money with all that damn hating.
roll.gif

You cant relate to him AT ALL so why the $$$* you buying his %%%#?
grin.gif

and yes i have NO idea how to bold stuff.
frown.gif

It's comical because the same people who hate Em's subject matter go out and watch it in a movie

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

The Em stans in here keep saying that he has just as many "real" songs as "goofy" songs. Wouldn't that make half of his catalogue garbage then?

Why would a goofy song automatically equal trash though?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I don't F' with EM at ALL and probably never will. I can't relate to what he raps about.

pretty much... dude has all the talent in the world but honestly he just makes dumb/silly bullfish for the most part...

So ya'll mean to tell me that it's more plausible for eminem to be F'n dead corpses, Killing people with a chainsaw, etc than jay selling weight.Truth to the matter is EM never did any of the dumb #%@ he talks about, Jay Was in the drug game(not to the extent he makes it seem) so why wouldn't hetalk about it

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Because Em is white so we can kinda see him doing that stuff...still.

Jay is worth damn near a billy...selling drugs isn't even a thought and hasn't been for quite some time.

*For the record, I never complained about either, rap about whatever you want...just do it well.
hes got like 25 million

think before you talk.

http://knowyournetworth.com/jay_z_net_worth.htmlhttp://knowyournetworth.com/jay_z_net_worth.html

Back
Top Bottom