How Come I Haven't Heard A Single Mention Of This Album...

ac ix

Banned
600px-Canibus_cd_front_02.jpg

Wait a min this dude still raps? and isn't that the same cover for another one of his albums I've seen that pic a year ago I believe? either way dudeis trash and maybe nobody mentions it cuz ppl stopped listeninig to him

RD > Canibus

smokin.gif

after hip hop for $ale i pretty gave up on canibus. with eh exception of rip the jacker, his beats ALWAYS suck.

reminds me of nas and his production.

because no one wants to hear about the sun, rain, moon, and stars. Intergalactic or metaphors from mars ....thats why

whoops.

but seriously, is he that hard to understand? like i can get his stuff, as opposed to camp lo, i have no clue what they are talking about. i can only get somuch coke raps. i have to switch it up.

but seriously, is he that hard to understand?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Now this is someone who is irrelevant. Noboy cares about Canibus
as opposed to camp lo, i have no clue what they are talking about. i can only get so much coke raps
indifferent.gif
Listen a lil harder
indifferent.gif
and I kno you cant musically compare Camp Lo to Canibus cuz dude ispeewee league compared to them, seriously

smokin.gif

he took one of the biggest Ls ever

ll cool j murdered this _

he was nice til' the battle with LL everything after that point was just
smh.gif

i think the general problem is his voice is just harsh on the ears, it makes it hard to listen....BUT MM3 is fire

Cause the beats are whack. Dude is cursed with consistently terrible production except on rip the jacker.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dude.

I still mess with him whenever I can.

Last album I heard/bought/knew about was 2000 B.C.

I want to get the Rip the Jacker and whatever else he has, but I don't know a thing about downloading music so I'm SOL.

indifferent.gif
Listen a lil harder
indifferent.gif
and I kno you cant musically compare Camp Lo to Canibus cuz dude is peewee league compared to them, seriously
whatever you say man. canibus is one the greatest lyricists ever. camp lo have one good record. canibus has at least two, so i can't get withthe pee wee league argument.

lets get real here, you can't understand what camp lo is saying, but it sounds fresh. canibus, on the other hand, raps like he's reading out of ascience textbook. however, you don't have to be a genius to decipher his rhymes.

people like canibus an camp lo are needed though because they break up the monotony of all the the rest of the rap game. whatever though, it seems as thoughyou don't care much for canibus, so whats the point of going back and forth?

I dunno why Bis abandoned the formula for Rip The Jacker... that was a great album.

But anyway... as for the latest release. His rhymes are on point, but the beats are subpar as usual. Besides, I've NEVER seen in any store. I had to getmine from cduniverse.com

Back
Top Bottom