HOW COME NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT DEMON SOULS FOR THE PS3

This game must be so big that it was never discussed/mentioned in a gigantic thread about the PS3!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

We have been talking about it in the PS3 thread

tongue.gif

Its Epic YES, Atlus is behind it YES, It will be amazing YES

but does it need its own thread NO

laugh.gif
i've been waiting for this game for last 6 month, was gonna orderthe Asia version, but decided to hold off on it since Atlus bringing it over to the US...some people on the internet consider it one of the best & hardestRPG game this gen
devil.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
i've been waiting for this game for last 6 month, was gonna order the Asia version, but decided to hold off on it since Atlus bringing it over to the US...some people on the internet consider it one of the best & hardest RPG game this gen
devil.gif
Comes out next Tuesday...
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

on a related note, the US will have separate servers from the overseas ones. that means that if you played the imported version, you cant play with friendsthat have the american version. thats also a good thing cuz you wont get jumped by a level 700+ character right off the bat
laugh.gif

"This game must be so big that it was never discussed/mentioned in a gigantic thread about the PS3!"

lol my fault all i see on thee is uncharted this or uncharted that .i thought i was the only one geeked for it . never really got into rpg til i playedfallout 3 which got me hooked . the only rpg i played i actually liked was this and paper super mario

Back
Top Bottom