How did you find NT?

I was trying to find some retro joints that I had missed out on back in 2000. I had an AOL IM chat with someone that had them and they led me to the promised land. I been here ever since and have no intent on leaving.

would pass by my bro's PC in like '02 '03 and see the black and red, he would tell me news from general as always and his love for shoes got me following like every little brother does lurk for like a year and a half but made an account to answer a question that everyone didn't know in the thread
laugh.gif

would pass by my bro's PC in like '02 '03 and see the black and red, he would tell me news from general as always and his love for shoes got me following like every little brother does lurk for like a year and a half but made an account to answer a question that everyone didn't know in the thread
laugh.gif

I would go to a friends house before we went out and kicked it, but before we left he would always say "Hold up, lemme check Niketalk." I was always frustrated that he had to do this everytime. Always saying, "you gotta check it out, it's funny as hell. They argue sports too."

Signed up a few years later after lurking for 2-3 years.

I would go to a friends house before we went out and kicked it, but before we left he would always say "Hold up, lemme check Niketalk." I was always frustrated that he had to do this everytime. Always saying, "you gotta check it out, it's funny as hell. They argue sports too."

Signed up a few years later after lurking for 2-3 years.

looking online for a list of legit websites to buy J's. NT thread came up, lurked for a while then finally decided to join.

looking online for a list of legit websites to buy J's. NT thread came up, lurked for a while then finally decided to join.

Back
Top Bottom