How did you find NT?

Looking for nike shox VC 3 on google. It directed me to the marketplace. Been lurking/member on this site since elementary school. Now im a sophmore in college.

Looking for nike shox VC 3 on google. It directed me to the marketplace. Been lurking/member on this site since elementary school. Now im a sophmore in college.

around late 03 when the AZG came out..saw the post with all the different color AZG's then after that just lurked till 06 when I made an account

around late 03 when the AZG came out..saw the post with all the different color AZG's then after that just lurked till 06 when I made an account

Originally Posted by Hop

A couple of years back when I was in high school I first encountered NT when I was linked from another forum that basically amounted to a bunch of NT'ers discussing how gay Joshua Kissi dressed. Did not convince me to join...years later I get linked to the famous ninja turtle thread, lurked for a couple of months and joined.

And now I realize that the reason I joined NT was because of a Ninjahood thread....don't know how I feel about that.
You should visit da heightz.

Originally Posted by Hop

A couple of years back when I was in high school I first encountered NT when I was linked from another forum that basically amounted to a bunch of NT'ers discussing how gay Joshua Kissi dressed. Did not convince me to join...years later I get linked to the famous ninja turtle thread, lurked for a couple of months and joined.

And now I realize that the reason I joined NT was because of a Ninjahood thread....don't know how I feel about that.
You should visit da heightz.

Rewind to 2 summers ago, the National Truckers were heavy on UStream and so was yours truly. The nights were long and often ended at the break of dawn. Coaxing unsuspecting females to get naked, Henzo/T Boy battle, roasting random people, etc. It was fun. I used to see the NT but never knew what it meant. I was beasting over one particular UStream shawty so I Google searched her, ironically an appreciation thread for her popped up leading me to join NT for more leads on females that got it poppin on UStream. Remember the Ustream thread?

So unlike others who came to converse with like minded sneakerheads and find about upcoming release dates, I came to NT for "deeper investigations."
laugh.gif

I was approved on my birthday (July 18)
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Rewind to 2 summers ago, the National Truckers were heavy on UStream and so was yours truly. The nights were long and often ended at the break of dawn. Coaxing unsuspecting females to get naked, Henzo/T Boy battle, roasting random people, etc. It was fun. I used to see the NT but never knew what it meant. I was beasting over one particular UStream shawty so I Google searched her, ironically an appreciation thread for her popped up leading me to join NT for more leads on females that got it poppin on UStream. Remember the Ustream thread?

So unlike others who came to converse with like minded sneakerheads and find about upcoming release dates, I came to NT for "deeper investigations."
laugh.gif

I was approved on my birthday (July 18)
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

� �

2:10 mark.

Never knew his SN but thank you bro.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Been looking for this for a minute!

This man brought me to NT. First for the J's. But overall General/S&T>>>>> Jordan

Also DBD

Spoiler [+]
Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>Spurs 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

� �

2:10 mark.

Never knew his SN but thank you bro.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Been looking for this for a minute!

This man brought me to NT. First for the J's. But overall General/S&T>>>>> Jordan

Also DBD

Spoiler [+]
Lakers>>>>>>>>>>>>Spurs 
tongue.gif

I saw that vid a while back on YouTube, I was looking for shoe collections and his video popped up and I watched it.
pimp.gif

I saw that vid a while back on YouTube, I was looking for shoe collections and his video popped up and I watched it.
pimp.gif

Google'd something on Jordans and this thread popped up... It was love at first sight!
embarassed.gif

someone mentioned it on theshoegame.com and I only caught it because I use to literally read every comment on a certain post about a certain shoe that I liked.

someone mentioned it on theshoegame.com and I only caught it because I use to literally read every comment on a certain post about a certain shoe that I liked.

Google'd something on Jordans and this thread popped up... It was love at first sight!
embarassed.gif

lurked after I saw some air randy pics that led me to nt some how all I saw was team this and team that I was confused as hell so that put me off and then I came back

Was reading on sneakerfiles.com and lot of info came from "NT" so I had to look for it. First JB forum, then move to General

Back
Top Bottom