How did you find NT?

Was reading on sneakerfiles.com and lot of info came from "NT" so I had to look for it. First JB forum, then move to General

lurked after I saw some air randy pics that led me to nt some how all I saw was team this and team that I was confused as hell so that put me off and then I came back

Originally Posted by Dom90

i found nt when i was looking for jordan release dates back in 05

THIS. Around the time of the Jordan XX stealth release 
pimp.gif

back in 2000 my boy in h.s told me about it

lurked till '08 when i became a member

back in 2000 my boy in h.s told me about it

lurked till '08 when i became a member

I remember around 04 I think I searched Jordan or Nike shoes on Yahoo and this came up, has been one of my most visited sites since then
pimp.gif

I remember around 04 I think I searched Jordan or Nike shoes on Yahoo and this came up, has been one of my most visited sites since then
pimp.gif

Rich Yung thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was looking up Rich Yung on the interwebz, and at the time, that thread was pretty much the only place anywhere on the net to find any kind of RY info.

Rich Yung thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was looking up Rich Yung on the interwebz, and at the time, that thread was pretty much the only place anywhere on the net to find any kind of RY info.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

��

2:10 mark.

Never knew his SN but thank you bro.
pimp.gif

Same back in like '07

Never knew who this guy was

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

��

2:10 mark.

Never knew his SN but thank you bro.
pimp.gif

Same back in like '07

Never knew who this guy was

Back in '07 nicekicks.com was talking about the NT shirt that came out and I jumped on immediately

Back in '07 nicekicks.com was talking about the NT shirt that came out and I jumped on immediately

originally used it 4 release dates but had no idea what else it had 2 offer... shout out 2 da fam GuttaGetsBusy 4 puttin me on 2 tha rest of NT

originally used it 4 release dates but had no idea what else it had 2 offer... shout out 2 da fam GuttaGetsBusy 4 puttin me on 2 tha rest of NT

I was trying to find some retro joints that I had missed out on back in 2000. I had an AOL IM chat with someone that had them and they led me to the promised land. I been here ever since and have no intent on leaving.

Back
Top Bottom