How did you find out about Nike Talk? (10th Anniversary Edition)

dmoney82

Banned
Just tell us about the first time you remember hearing about or finding Niketalk. I can't believe it's been 10 years!!!! Holy Shnikess!!!

No negative BS please ...

OG's if you do have a moment or feel like giving just one rule of NT ..please share. It's a lot of new heads and we welcome them with open arms. Wewant to keep this community clean and keep them informed on what NT stands for and means. I still can't believe it's been ten years!! Just share anyknowledge with your reply.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fall of 2002...i met downyboy at college and he was always on "that shoe website"...i joined in 02/03 i think

lol, im not gonna lie but i saw my cousin on this website like everyday i saw him and i would make fun of him for going on here

long story short,

now im a proud NT member
smokin.gif

i honestly have no idea. but when i first joined i never left the jordan forum. but as time has gone on, i havent been in the jordan forum in years.

thegoat121886 referred me to it back in 05... lurked till i joined in 08.

at the time I was looking for some cheap XIVs to play ball in. Haven't bought a pair of J's in a while now.

michigan has the largest yet smallest asian community, what one of us knows all if us knows.
my friend lurks the showcase forum, i did to for months. showcase forum seems to be more socially
refined than general. general is like the local 7 train at 3pm....i seriously might stop posting in here unless i see more
meaningful posts...seriously
tired.gif

Y2k aol.com search 'NIKE' used to check out Nikepark etc and stumbled across this glorious oasis in the middle

of all the nonsense

I used to look at a site called airjordan history and the it used to always say pic courtesy of Niketalk. When airjordanhistory was gone I decided to check outNT,

smokin.gif

Happy 10th NT!

From my cousin, but he's not a NT regular. He put my brother on, who is TupacJordan, and I was lurking, and whoop there it is.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

i seriously might stop posting in here unless i see more
tired.gif
No one really cares but ok.

Found out about NT through ISS. Now I spend most of my internet time between Facebook and NT. Only go on ISS occasionally to sell shoes or check out theSeattle thread because the PNW region forum on NT is not poppin
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

From my cousin, but he's not a NT regular. He put my brother on, who is TupacJordan , and I was lurking, and whoop there it is.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, and people already with the ducktales.... Dont remember but I think it was after I referred someone to air-jordans.com and they told me about NT

Originally Posted by 35KD

tired.gif
you have 543 posts... who is "no-one" , like you're head chairman?

kicksology

nt was mentioned in a couple reviews so i either clicked a link on the site or googled it, cant quite remember

My brother showed me a thread on General and since then I've been here enjoying it.

Year was 2000, classmate in high school tells me about this place because I had on Carolina low XIV's. Didn't join until a few years later because ofimpatience with dial-up (that #%!^ was a headbanger to use
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

From my cousin, but he's not a NT regular. He put my brother on, who is TupacJordan , and I was lurking, and whoop there it is.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, and people already with the ducktales.... Dont remember but I think it was after I referred someone to air-jordans.com and they told me about NT
%@$? You deserve
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
of these. What the hell I got to prove, by saying how I found out aboutNT. I'm already here.

Originally Posted by 35KD

tired.gif
you have 543 posts... who is "no-one" , like you're head chairman?
laugh.gif
What does my post count have to do with anything? But ifyou wanna talk about post counts, check yours. That's why no one cares.

I'm just saying, if you wanna stop posting, no one is really gonna notice. Keep it moving son.

A friend of mine who has been lurking on here since '02 or '03 don't remember which one he said, but not too long ago use to show me some funnystuff that was on here and finally for some reason I decided to join earlier this year and got accepted..as for my friend who's been lurking since '02or '03, said he's been trying to be a member but hasnt been accepted..smh..but lol at the same time cus i got accepted before him..well thats my story

Random but it was my finance teacher
laugh.gif

then i showed it to my brother and friend and they go on it everyday. my youngest brother went on here but he said it was confusing and everything was blackwith red
laugh.gif

I was looking for high- end shoes on google one night......

NT was one of the results I got.....

That's how it all started.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Y2k aol.com search 'NIKE' used to check out Nikepark etc and stumbled across this glorious oasis in the middle

of all the nonsense

WORD!!!!!!!!!! Haha . I remember those days in the school library going hard on the search ..
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom