How did you find out about Nike Talk? (10th Anniversary Edition)

Searching for jordans back in '00 on the internet. Came across it, and lurked for two years. Joined officially in '02

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Kakashi

i seriously might stop posting in here unless i see more
meaningful posts...seriously
tired.gif
No one really cares but ok.
you have 543 posts... who is "no-one" , like you're head chairman?
laugh.gif
What does my post count have to do with anything? But if you wanna talk about post counts, check yours. That's why no one cares.

I'm just saying, if you wanna stop posting, no one is really gonna notice. Keep it moving son.
you noticed, you three replies deep...stop sweating my movements and live your life.

tired.gif
laugh.gif
What does my post count have to do with anything? But if you wanna talk about post counts, check yours. That's why no one cares.

I'm just saying, if you wanna stop posting, no one is really gonna notice. Keep it moving son.
you noticed, you three replies deep...stop sweating my movements and live your life.
Prime example .....
smh.gif

\

Originally Posted by Physicx

kicksology

nt was mentioned in a couple reviews so i either clicked a link on the site or googled it, cant quite remember
Pretty much. I remember in the VCIII review he mentioned that Niketalk already had pics of the VCIVs. That was way back when, it took a few yearsof lurking before discovering General and joining in 07.

I found out through a link in Slam (I think) or some other magazine for some J's and been on since.

back in the day i kept searching for pictures and more information on the shoes i bought...niketalk kept coming up...

one day a man in a trench coat injected me with a needle, I woke up the next day in an alleyway with niketalk.com tattooed to my forearm.

Kicksology had a link and a few mentions of Niketalk so I decided to check it out. I lurked for a bit and then joined. Man, I was missing out. So many shoes tohave been had...

My girlfriend showed me the site back in the 8th grade, like in 2006, ive been in love ever since

tired.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I said no one is gonna notice if you stop posting. Not if you keep posting. And clearly you haven't stopped.

laugh.gif
at you thinking I'm concerned about you or something. Whateverhelps you sleep at night my man.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Phil Knight

[ NT'er from the music forum]
eek.gif
Jay-z rapped about you... you're a real person? [/ NT'er from the music forum]
Yes, I am real. And it's a damn shame that I am 99% sure over 50% of NTers don't know who I am.
smh.gif

eek.gif
Yes, I am real. And it's a damn shame that I am 99% sure over 50% of NTers don't know who I am.
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

heard about the 13s retroing and that was my first pair of jordans so i joined after the black and reds came out

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Y2k aol.com search 'NIKE' used to check out Nikepark etc and stumbled across this glorious oasis in the middle

of all the nonsense

WORD!!!!!!!!!! Haha . I remember those days in the school library going hard on the search ..
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pre-google search Engines FTW hotbot,aol,yahoo =Niketalk
laugh.gif
ilurked for like 3 years before signing on

eek.gif
smh.gif
did you really ask Wale how he got dem?

I think I was searching for release dates or something like that and i seen a page on niketalk. clicked it and was like !@$, why is everything black and red,#%@# this. But then I noticed that this site had the good release dates and so i lurked for a few years before joining in 08. happy w/ my decision to jointhough

Originally Posted by s dubl

eek.gif
smh.gif
did you really ask Wale how he got dem?
Who's Wale?

Back
Top Bottom