How did you find out about Nike Talk? (10th Anniversary Edition)

when i use to work at Champs a customer put me on to NikeTalk. But that was back in winter 2004 when the bred 14's came out. I just became a member inAugust, everytime i would apply i would get denied
tired.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

when i use to work at Champs a customer put me on to NikeTalk. But that was back in winter 2004 when the bred 14's came out. I just became a member in August, everytime i would apply i would get denied
tired.gif
eek.gif

I didn't know that's possible if you didn't even have an account before.

Buyin some Retro IVs @ Footlocker and the dude that worked there (who I worked with a year before) sugested I check out "NikeTalk"...

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by roboski

when i use to work at Champs a customer put me on to NikeTalk. But that was back in winter 2004 when the bred 14's came out. I just became a member in
August, everytime i would apply i would get denied
tired.gif
eek.gif

I didn't know that's possible if you didn't even have an account before.

It's possible. I had a classmate back in hs that said he could never get approved.

I stumbled on here while I searching for new Nike Dunks and AF1's while living in Panama (sneaker culture over there is virtually non-existent.) maybearound '02 or '03... I'm not sure

Didn't join until '05 though

Guillermo Guiterez aka Shadow Deodorant (did i get that right?) is to blame or thank. Depends on how you look at it.
laugh.gif

He often linked me to epic threads on NT and they would be hilarious, but still never paid it much attention. Would link me to new releases he was consideringand I still never paid it much attention since we have quite different tastes. Wasn't until someone made one of the most idiotic, racist, sexist commentsand I couldn't respond because I didn't have an account that I finally went through the process and joined. This wasn't even the name I hadregistered at first either. Did this one last minute before the approval process hoping it would pass since I liked it much better and voila! Success! I hadbecome part of the NT family
smile.gif

Yo! i was looking for Jordan's under retail and thanks to Niketalk, i stayed away from fakes because i was so close to buying a fake pair(i was unawarethey were) and at the time i knew nothing about SB's, Jordan's, Force's, Dunks, AM's, or Anything (found out all about those thanks to here) sothanks to this place, I've never bought fake shoes and never will and just so many great memories here and yeah. this place is awesome and here's toanother 10 years and more.

For me it was 2006 after scavenging around trying to find out if the Jordan VIII would ever come out. And to this day its the first page I check when I getonline and the last one when I go to sleep
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stixx

Sneakerpimp2k8 (RIP) introduced me...I used to be by his crib and constantly see that black/red screen...thinking to myself...this loser has nothing to do but talk/look @ kix all day...then I went on one day and found the General Forum...and the rest is as they say...HISTORY...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
all of that tho???

pimp.gif

saw my cousin go on the general everytime he came to my house. lurking first time in '04. registered in '06. banned '09. and now im back

i was in computer class back in 02 and i noticed a red font on my friends computer
and the rest is history

My college roommate was on the site everyday showing me all types of stuff, I browse the site 2 yrs before I finally became a member & now I'm alwayson even had my wifey hooked.

Back
Top Bottom