How did you find out about Nike Talk? (10th Anniversary Edition)

Originally Posted by willsndvl

This video:

http://www.youtube.com/v/KVGvm5_sEgQ?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/KVGvm5_sEgQ?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

pimp.gif

Funny now that I think about it.
laugh.gif

I came in here to post the same thing but was having a hard time remembering what the video was called dang, been so long since I seen that video
Most def got on NT

got put on to it by my homeboy, lurked for three months, joined and been a member for over a year
pimp.gif

My friend, from highschool was tellin about this site back in 04/05 for info about dunks and jordans, I've been a proud member since, just a new SN

Had a screen name around 04/05 when I first started finding out about forums (so probably thru another forum or a sneaker search) but eventually forgot thename cause I was never active. Now I have this one. '_'

My brother showed me this site in 2002 and I hijacked his SN from there on out. Used to post once in a blue on the Jordan Forum, but ever since I discoveredGeneral, my number of posts has skyrocketted.
laugh.gif

bored at school.hopped on the comp looking for funny pics.ended up in the hypebeast thread..GAME OVER

I would look up jordan's on google and there would always be threads about them on NT, joined last year, first 400 posts were JB section, now I haven'tgone back in months

Im not exactly an OG but I've been here a minute.

I was looking for a pair of BB4's and saw a link to NT and was reading and reading and was like dag this is pretty informative. I started seeing how peoplegot got by fakes all the time... and come to find out I got gotten on my BB4s...

I soon after started Fake Police.com and tried to inform the masses on research I had done on Fakes as well as Nike itself and the rest is history...

Ever since I've tried to do my part to keep NT informed...and altho the Jordan Forum has fallen off, I think its a direct result of Jordan Products havingfallen off. Just like when I came Nikes forum use to be Ghost and is what Jordans forum used to be like.

The Craziest THreads back then? The Altitude Jordan XIII Thread.... That was the Yeezy release FAR before Hypebeast came to be who they were... I hope NT enjoy10 more solid years. Nelson and Meth deserve alot of credit along with all the REAL OG members and Admins and Mods who have helped to keep Chaos in order overthe years.

NT - Where Drama happens and over 5000 Banned.

I discovered NT like 5 years ago or so just looking on google for places to buy/sell kicks. I think I heard the name on some other forum. Lurked for a year ortwo, then finally joined.

The crazy thing about it is I never knew how to create a screen name or sign up for NT. I was lurking for like 4 years lol.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom