How did you find out about Nike Talk? (10th Anniversary Edition)

In like 02-03 I was searching for red Sheed forces on Nike.com and the only results that came up were Niketalk

Been here since

My friend put me on back in 02. I asked him where I could find out about Jordan release dates and he pointed me here. Lurked the Jordan forum faithfullyforever, joined officially in 05, and now I frequent General, and rarely hit the Jordan forum.

My brother and his friend always used to come here a long time ago. When I started getting into kicks when I was in high school, he recommend I check out thesite. And I've been here since then

I was looking for some Pippens and seven years later I am posting in this thread. I lurked for years till I decided to start posting.

Brother got me the hookup in 05. Was looking for releases on Air Forces, but I was more inclined to General, Sports, and Music, so here I am.

from my future husband
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

prolly around 03-04 is wen i found out about NT didnt join for a while tho
i would nevr get emailed back comfirming me

first time i came on niketalk was trying to browse for a pair of jordans.
i was searching for the release date and i came in here like wuhhh is this?

Sneakerpimp2k8 (RIP) introduced me...I used to be by his crib and constantly see that black/red screen...thinking to myself...this loser has nothing to do buttalk/look @ kix all day...then I went on one day and found the General Forum...and the rest is as they say...HISTORY...
pimp.gif

I found out about Niketalk when I was looking for information on the Fantastic 4 pack.

I didn't get any of the shoes but, it was worth finding out about this lovely community.

it was back in my senior year of high school and i got into a debate with a dude about the 6s so i hopped on the computer and was googling something and cameacross this site. at the time i just used it as a reference site and to check up on RDs, then finally i just admitted i was hooked and joined

My cousing aknowledgelilmarley put me on... I used to stay in Jordan Brand looking for release dates and pics but i never joined... he finally talked me intojoining and here I am... Don't even wear J's no more....

Stumbled upon NT while googling info for Jordan releases. Lurked on and off for about 2 years until I joined in 05

When I got my Raptor and Frenchie retro 7's they came with a Jordan magazine and it had RetroKid in it and he said something about NT in the article andchecked it out..Don't know why, but it took me forever to get up the nerve to sign up for an account..Cause back when i first started lurking it seemedlike people had to really have something to contribute or they'd get flamed and I never had any good info to add, so i always just browsed..Glad I took thetime to sign up..Bet forum on the net..Happy 10th NikeTalk

Back
Top Bottom