How did you find out about Nike Talk? (10th Anniversary Edition)

I remember searching in google some type of shoe and nt came out. clicked on it and started browsing lurked for months and then decided to join.

back in 2001 when I got a pair of jordan xi for my birthday in grade 7, startling googling jodan shoes and found this place.

My man Beeniesfoams put me on back in 2002-2003...I lurked and then joined later in the year

trying to find info on the Money Cat SB's
laugh.gif
that was summer of 07. on my 3rd name now
eyes.gif

Around 5 years back when I googled for some Jordans and then I stumbled to this place. I always read behind the scenes but just recently started posting.

1999/2000. I was in 6th grade and as I browsed the internet I found Nike Park.
Through Nike Park I was introduced to Nike Talk. Lurked up until 2002 when I started posting.
Banned in 2004, then I made this screename and started posting again around 2007.

shhhhoooooot i joined back in 04. i think i found out about this spot while searching online or a shoe supplier to start selling shoes.

i found NT while googling release dates for air jordans. after a while i started visiting on a reg. ended lurking on NT for atleast 2 years before i joined.jus copped my 10th anniversary tee
smokin.gif

I was playing poker w/ the dude who owns REED SPACE Jeff Staple ... and I asked him about some kix after I knocked him out of the tourney and he told me aboutNiketalk ...

i remember it was around 2003 and one of my classmates in high school was like aye i seen your friend on this site. my friend had one of those pictures wherethey were acting hard or whatever. i guess there was a thread and somebody put his picture there. we were trying to looking for the thread but couldn'tfind it. i just started browsing around, lurked for a year or two until i finally joined. i remember i joined in 2003 but i forgot my password and all that, soi made another one. now im here enjoying all these threads. gotta love NT.

I stumbled across Niketalk in 2002 when I was searching for release dates for Jordans and pictures of the new retros. I lurked for a few years before joiningback in 2005, but have definitely enjoyed the countless hours I have spent surfing NT over the last 8 years.

I learned about NT when I would go on my daily sneaker websites patrols like nicekicks.com, kixandthecity.com, & sneakerfiles.com and usually their storieswould be linked to a website from where the story originated.

Well some of my favorite stories would be the ones with catalog scans of all of next years releases and those stories were always from the link that said'NT'. I clicked the link one day, proceeded to lurk and then I finally joined some weeks later in the summer of '08 or something.

Do Be Doo wrote:
Originally Posted by EBAY 23

I came in here to post the same thing but was having a hard time remembering what the video was called dang, been so long since I seen that video
Most def got on NT

same here

pimp.gif
I was like 12. Changed my life.
��

Me and a friend were looking everywhere online for the air force 1 rose editions back when they came out when we stumbled upon greatness...

last year when i was looking for release info on the blue and black penny 2's. lurked a few months until i finally joined.

I remember a friend of mine introduced me to Nt cuz he told me of seaglow. He then told me about Nt to get more info on it. It was like finding a pot of gold.I been lurking for some time and then joined around august or july of this yr. i'm proud to be a member of the NT family.
pimp.gif

Back in 2003 I searched "air jordan release dates" on Yahoo and I clicked on the one that looked most official.. And it led me to the JB forum.. Istarted coming to general in like 2006 though.

Back
Top Bottom