How did you stop your habit of buying sneakers?

damn........so any of you will never get back into the sneaker game? even if you had the money to buy whatever?

damn........so any of you will never get back into the sneaker game? even if you had the money to buy whatever?

Originally Posted by agold1002

the only shoes i buy now are either for a specific sport or something that i know i could at least wear a few times and flip them to at least get my money back

you realize how much of a waste of money it is when you see all these boxes just sitting in your closet and you get to a point where you are only wearing 3 or 4 pairs

this
30t6p3b.gif

I hardly get to wear some of my shoes since I work a 9-5 job that I have to dress up everyday.  On the weekends I hardly go out and when I do, I just wear beaters

the only shoes i buy now are either for a specific sport or something that i know i could at least wear a few times and flip them to at least get my money back

you realize how much of a waste of money it is when you see all these boxes just sitting in your closet and you get to a point where you are only wearing 3 or 4 pairs

this
30t6p3b.gif

I hardly get to wear some of my shoes since I work a 9-5 job that I have to dress up everyday.  On the weekends I hardly go out and when I do, I just wear beaters

Growing up, stopped visiting the Nike/JB forum, realized there's more important stuff in life than sneakers.

Growing up, stopped visiting the Nike/JB forum, realized there's more important stuff in life than sneakers.

This.

I be buying more casual shoes this day's. It's not like in high school where everyone was trying to show off their new kick's, in real life nobody cares.

Spend more money on clothes and other more important life expenses.

Also, recent jordans being a disappointment those help.

This.

I be buying more casual shoes this day's. It's not like in high school where everyone was trying to show off their new kick's, in real life nobody cares.

Spend more money on clothes and other more important life expenses.

Also, recent jordans being a disappointment those help.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I still buy sneakers, but I just got a new, used car today and I have to make payments. Also maintenance
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I still buy sneakers, but I just got a new, used car today and I have to make payments. Also maintenance
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom