How do drug dealers register their expensive vehicles?

I just watched Get Rich or Die Tryin and this question came up. I've always wondered. And how do they do their taxes, just declare as unemployed everyyear?

Drug dealers of Niketalk show yourself
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Usually those whips are in other peoples names.

Yeah I guess, but it has to be someone who makes reasonable income to afford a Benz and also be willing to lend out their name to a criminal.

this big time dealer from my area got sentenced 30 years...he got caught up because he kept buying cars and stuff...i forgot what charges he got hit w/ but hehad to pay the gov 3 million...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Yeah I guess, but it has to be someone who makes reasonable income to afford a Benz and also be willing to lend out their name to a criminal.
That's usually the case.

[Mannie Fresh] Got everything.....In my momma's name.....But I'm hood rich.....La da da da....[/Mannie Fresh]

lol like a school teacher is just gonna walk to the benz dealership and have 72Gs in a rubberband.

FRONTS.

Open up a legit business(es). They don't have to be successful for all intents and purposes (although it would help). Launder money through the business.The business makes all that income.

There are other ways.

In corporate America they're called subsidiaries based in Bermuda.
laugh.gif

the car dealership help them out if they pay all in one shot in cash. Dudes be rollin around here with temprary dealer plates for 8 months

Back
Top Bottom