How do drug dealers register their expensive vehicles?

well Im going on experience (retired) of how I played the game. never got jammed up on none of the cars and all just people talkin to much for nothin. Thatthing about buyin the ar for more than 10K was sorta right but its any transfer of money over 9,999 will alery the IRS. if you send money over western unionout of the states and its a large amount they will come ask questions. there are SOOO many tricks the cops/sgents can and will use. My advice stay out thegame, it got me many many nice things then took years of my life. Just say no lol

Didn't read any replies in this thread but this one D Boy got pulled over in front of my barber shop one day. Son was pushing a Phantom
tired.gif
. The police put him in the back of the squad car and as they were about to towthe Phantom a slightly homosexual doctor ran up and said it was his car and he drove off in it while some female drove off in the Benz he drove up in. A weeklater I saw the D Boy pushing the Phantom again...

Create legit businesses to launder the dirty money, or put it away overseas in offshore bank accounts or businesses, find a way to invest it etc. There's alot of ways to beat the feds if you are smart going about it. Being flashy is not one of them, at least until you set up your fronts. Read up on how the mafiaused to do it.

I'm gonna get up on The Wire since I love this kind of stuff but never bothered to watch.

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

We got fbi among us nt don't fall for them. The investigating me for dumb stuff so veteran members watch out. And nt crime people don't expose yourself.
laugh.gif
feds taking screenshots!

all realness, even though this is NT. like you dont just talk about any ol thing on the net. i believe in that big brother stuff, red flags come up on somekeywords.

Yea i had a cousin show up to a family reunion with a brand new escalade a few years back (the older body but this when they were BRAND new)
all i know is he doin a long bid now (white powder), I didnt even go to that one because of summer school back in high school lol. Moms and sis told me aboutit. I guess he got caught up with the system not long after. You gotta stay low key like freeway ricky ross, not on billboards like BMF. Id prolly just buyclothes id be too paranoid with crazy whips and stuff you gotta be smart and clean that up real good. This 2008/9 its way harder now.

i got other fam that did smaller bids, but thats only one i know of doing something the long haul. im sure we all know somebody locked up

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

We got fbi among us nt don't fall for them. The investigating me for dumb stuff so veteran members watch out. And nt crime people don't expose yourself.
laugh.gif
feds taking screenshots!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

lol like a school teacher is just gonna walk to the benz dealership and have 72Gs in a rubberband.
pimp.gif

my big homie has like 3 cars, 08 charger srt 8, 99 escalade hooked UP! and a 77 caprice HOOKED UP, dude buys everything straight cash except for the charger,he had one of his baby moms go to the dealership and lease it, and he pays for it every month, i think the payments are like 500-600 a month, but homie dropslike 1500 every month so the lease will end sooner.

taxes and all that crap...i donno lol

just have someone go to the dealership, apply for the vehicle, and front them the cash. Hopefully their credit is good enough so that the payments are low andis align with their real world job budget.

1.You can put the car in other peoples name but even thats not a very good idea these days unless its a a hoopy of a car you really dont care about.
2.You go to a small dealership or someone who have a dealers/auto license and he can make a call to a bigger dealership,they do what they do and you pay himand he does what he does with the bigger dealership and bam you have your car.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you pay for a car with more than 10k cash it gets reported to the IRS

legit fact.......
wink.gif

Thats if the car dealer is stupid...if somebody pay straight cash, only a dummy would report it. There was an article in the paper a couple weeks ago wheredealerships set it up now so once the drug dealer is locked up they get to take the car back

cash mostly but if you do put in somebody name make sure they have some what of a good job if not IRS ARE COMING REAL SHHH

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

legit fact.......
wink.gif

Thats if the car dealer is stupid...if somebody pay straight cash, only a dummy would report it. There was an article in the paper a couple weeks ago where dealerships set it up now so once the drug dealer is locked up they get to take the car back
thats only if the car is considered evidence, never ride dirty ever, cuz that can give the police probable cause to search your crib if they knowyou are selling and building a case.

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

damn..
LeotheGod...how much were you making a week about
I was making a over $1,500 on a slow week, but most of the money i had was spent on kicks, clothes, food- eating out every day, clubs, videogames, jewelery, 2 cell phone bills, and mad other random stuff, almost copped a motorcycle (my boy copped it instead)

Originally Posted by leothegod

legit fact.......
wink.gif

Thats if the car dealer is stupid...if somebody pay straight cash, only a dummy would report it. There was an article in the paper a couple weeks ago where dealerships set it up now so once the drug dealer is locked up they get to take the car back
thats only if the car is considered evidence, never ride dirty ever, cuz that can give the police probable cause to search your crib if they know you are selling and building a case.

damn..
I was making a over $1,500 on a slow week, but most of the money i had was spent on kicks, clothes, food- eating out every day, clubs, video games, jewelery, 2 cell phone bills, and mad other random stuff, almost copped a motorcycle (my boy copped it instead)
Didn't you make a thread last month that you're doing time?
nerd.gif
Updates please?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by leothegod

legit fact.......
wink.gif

thats only if the car is considered evidence, never ride dirty ever, cuz that can give the police probable cause to search your crib if they know you are selling and building a case.

damn..
I was making a over $1,500 on a slow week, but most of the money i had was spent on kicks, clothes, food- eating out every day, clubs, video games, jewelery, 2 cell phone bills, and mad other random stuff, almost copped a motorcycle (my boy copped it instead)
Didn't you make a thread last month that you're doing time?
nerd.gif
Updates please?
my next court date is Dec. 12
tired.gif

I dont know a whole lot about any of this, but I DO know I would NEVER

EVER

EVER EVER EVER

put anything of mine in my girl/BM/wifes name.

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Originally Posted by infamousod

you really want to know how the drug business works?

TheWire.jpg

Best advice given in this thread
WRONG!!!

If u think u can learn the game by watching 5 seasons of a tv show you are stupid
Get gassed up and think u marlo if u want,youll be in a cell being someones mcnulty

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Originally Posted by infamousod

you really want to know how the drug business works?

TheWire.jpg

Best advice given in this thread
WRONG!!!

If u think u can learn the game by watching 5 seasons of a tv show you are stupid
Get gassed up and think u marlo if u want,youll be in a cell being someones mcnulty
+1. It's alot of other BS that doesn't get shown on TV that goes with that game. It's a dangerous game to play
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom