How do drug dealers register their expensive vehicles?

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

'they can't audit if they don't know I bought it'

They can audit and they'll know you bought it if they undercover op your sh--.

The best way to launder dirty money is through legit operations.

Originally Posted by infamousod

you really want to know how the drug business works?

TheWire.jpg

Best advice given in this thread

ahh well if your a smart drug dealer you don't go buy a Benz. you stack it in a shoe box and when your finally done with the game you run it throughsomthin legal and buy it. Payin taxs
roll.gif
why would you think they pay taxs.would you give the govt. money for somthin they can give you life for? flashing around will get you knocked off with the quickness. low key is the way to gountil your out the game.

you have cars in other peoples names or once you turn your dirty money into legit money you can buy whatever the hell you want

Originally Posted by Pushak513

ahh well if your a smart drug dealer you don't go buy a Benz. you stack it in a shoe box and when your finally done with the game you run it through somthin legal and buy it. Payin taxs
roll.gif
why would you think they pay taxs. would you give the govt. money for somthin they can give you life for? flashing around will get you knocked off with the quickness. low key is the way to go until your out the game.
Don't you think it would look suspicious to the IRS that someone hasn't paid tax for 10 years and been filed as unemployed for that long?

YOu know I missed the whole "WIRE" craze. But Im gonna go ahead and watch the series.

ok enough jokes out of me.

how do illegal immigrants and homeless live? off the books homie. the IRS barely keeps up with legit people, they can't keep track of everyone. lawyerscome up for defenses for the lesser chargers but eventually you get into some RICO charges kinda like how Capone got caught on tax charges. the fish usuallyaren't big enough to fry for that though.

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Originally Posted by infamousod

you really want to know how the drug business works?

TheWire.jpg

Best advice given in this thread
Yeah, DON'T do what Stringer Bell did. Got caught up trying to clean his money and got hustled by a businessman. If you got dirty money andwant to clean it, you had better know what your doing or else the real 'hustlers' in the real corporate world will take you for everything you have andleave you looking like a fool...

Man it's so many ends and outs to the game if you gotta come to NT to ask. just don't homey said taxes lol

there's a lot i want to respond to in this thread, but im going to bed maybe tomorrow if this thread is alive still.

but one thing
roll.gif
at thinking if you go to a dealer and tell them you got60k in cash for that benz right there and pay for it in full they not reporting nothing, you are driving off that lot with temps plates early.

I didn't read other replies...but that's a dumb @@@ question to me.

Mom
Girlfriend
Brother
Friend
Lawyer
Sister
Ect...........

Come on

other people's names...cash...set up a front similar to the size of your operation ie you making $5k/week setup a business that can set up a legit thatclears $5k/week...pay everything in cash...and when you get to having a front pay your taxes so the irs knows how you can afford that 5000sq ft mansion and$100k car...

We got fbi among us nt don't fall for them. The investigating me for dumb stuff so veteran members watch out. And nt crime people don't exposeyourself.

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

We got fbi among us nt don't fall for them. The investigating me for dumb stuff so veteran members watch out. And nt crime people don't expose yourself.

word?

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

We got fbi among us nt don't fall for them. The investigating me for dumb stuff so veteran members watch out. And nt crime people don't expose yourself.
"Feds tryna close the case that they building on us"

Back
Top Bottom