How do I tell my lady to switch her style up without coming off as mean?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dresses, low cut tops and stuff like that, I wouldn't say she is a bad dresser, I just think some simpler fits would do her justice, she fine as is. Subtlety is key. 

not to offend you but are you insecure another man will see her in her fine outfits (obvious I'm using imagination), spit game, and succeed?
Maybe it isn't the way she dresses, but your insecurities about her and yourself.

Perhaps it's best to not consult NIKETALK, a message board filled with young adult men (majority single) - and actually speak to your girlfriend, express your concern, and be reassured.

This will strengthen your relationship, and you will seem more of an alpha male in her eyes by coming forward and not beating around the bush

or you can continue to asking NT. 
indifferent.gif

You're asking a forum, with a majority of sneaker loving dudes, for advice on how to get YOUR girl to switch her style of clothing to a more conservative look AND not providing pictures? (Even ones with her face blurred/cropped just so we could see what we're working with on some personal shopper/stylist swag)

Man, get outta here.

/Thread

Well, to be honest, the provocativeness is a little embarrassing. More than enough security to go around over here, it's just that I think she would look best in a simple white v neck and some flats as opposed to a dress showing her C cups in my honest opinion. And no offense, you could have answered the op with the inquisition, or asked for pics like everyone else.

Wasn't the way she dressed before a factor in why you got with her in the first place? Why does she need to change now?

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Wasn't the way she dressed before a factor in why you got with her in the first place? Why does she need to change now?

We met through work, where her "style of dress" was not in plain site to me, as far as the need, I don't need her to change anything about herself, I just simple think she would look better with some minor adjustments, wondering if any fellas have gone through a similar issue. Guess not/ thread.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

not to offend you but are you insecure another man will see her in her fine outfits (obvious I'm using imagination), spit game, and succeed?
Maybe it isn't the way she dresses, but your insecurities about her and yourself.

Perhaps it's best to not consult NIKETALK, a message board filled with young adult men (majority single) - and actually speak to your girlfriend, express your concern, and be reassured.

This will strengthen your relationship, and you will seem more of an alpha male in her eyes by coming forward and not beating around the bush

or you can continue to asking NT. 
indifferent.gif
What a novel idea? How come I haven't thought of that? 
Did you even read the title? My ENTIRE intention is to tell her about this 
indifferent.gif

So basically you want her to cover up because you're worried that guys will be looking at her, why else would you want her to? A plain white v-neck? Sounds like you want her to dress like some Tumblr chick...

thats insecurity buzzin

Just keep it thorough. You plan on tricking her into changing her style? Tell the $#%%# what it is

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Well, to be honest, the provocativeness is a little embarrassing. More than enough security to go around over here, it's just that I think she would look best in a simple white v neck and some flats as opposed to a dress showing her C cups in my honest opinion. And no offense, you could have answered the op with the inquisition, or asked for pics like everyone else.
As long as she's with you and being faithful.....................it shouldn't be a issue. She likes to flaunt what she has.

Back
Top Bottom