How do NY hip-hop heads feel about 'Kiss and Fab?

Originally Posted by mossman75

Jadakiss is nice but there are better rappers

Black Thought
Redman
Mos Def
Pharoahe Monch
Rah Digga(her latest album is nice by the way)
AZ
Kool G. Rap

Black Thought
Redman
Mos Def
Pharoahe Monch
AZ
Kool G. Rap

Kiss >>>>> budden & lupe combined
they asked ghostface (one of the GOAT MCs) who his top 5 was and he put Jada as #5th

they asked ghostface (one of the GOAT MCs) who his top 5 was and he put Jada as #5th

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Black Thought
Redman
Mos Def
Pharoahe Monch
AZ
Kool G. Rap
yeah there's ALOT of reaching in this thread...had this been in a barbershop, alot of @%$@#+ in here would've got they lineup messed up on purpose.
laugh.gif

da reason jadakiss is better then a guy like joe budden is jada been WAAAAY more CONSISTENT for WAY MORE LONG TIME.....

i mean so we having bulletproof 16's mean NOTHING? thats like saying Mariano Rivera from da Yankees is wack cuz he's ONLY a closer
laugh.gif

AZ isn't better then jada...hellz no, Monch? lol....try again..black thought never dropped? where's da solo album....redman is probably da ONLY dude giving

jada a run for his money, but even then look who ya gotta pull out da rabbit hat to compete with kiss. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Black Thought
Redman
Mos Def
Pharoahe Monch
AZ
Kool G. Rap
yeah there's ALOT of reaching in this thread...had this been in a barbershop, alot of @%$@#+ in here would've got they lineup messed up on purpose.
laugh.gif

da reason jadakiss is better then a guy like joe budden is jada been WAAAAY more CONSISTENT for WAY MORE LONG TIME.....

i mean so we having bulletproof 16's mean NOTHING? thats like saying Mariano Rivera from da Yankees is wack cuz he's ONLY a closer
laugh.gif

AZ isn't better then jada...hellz no, Monch? lol....try again..black thought never dropped? where's da solo album....redman is probably da ONLY dude giving

jada a run for his money, but even then look who ya gotta pull out da rabbit hat to compete with kiss. 
pimp.gif

Ghost is one of the GOATs??

I used to be a BIG Wu Tang fan, but the ONLY exceptional MC from the direct group is Gza...

Ghost makes GREAT music, but he's not even top 25 IMO... How many AMAZING verses has he spit foreal...

As far as talent goes, Killa Sin is the 2nd best MC from the Wu & extended fam...

I used to be a BIG Wu Tang fan, but the ONLY exceptional MC from the direct group is Gza...

Ghost makes GREAT music, but he's not even top 25 IMO... How many AMAZING verses has he spit foreal...

As far as talent goes, Killa Sin is the 2nd best MC from the Wu & extended fam...

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

how can u really say kiss is better than lupe or budden, let alone combined? 
and ghostface is a drug addict who isnt that damn dope himself... the hell does jada being in his top 5 matter? 

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

and ghostface is a drug addict who isnt that damn dope himself... the hell does jada being in his top 5 matter? 

Fab too commercial...Jada too hood..if that makes sense. But both have or had the potential to be on that top tier.

Fab too commercial...Jada too hood..if that makes sense. But both have or had the potential to be on that top tier.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

c'mon b....killa sin?
laugh.gif
man.....i'll take ghost face verse on older gods over that affiliate's entire career.

jadakiss don't:

A. cry about a release date...son drops whether he wants.

b. EVERYONE wants a jada verse on they album...i dont here people knockin down budden or lupe's door down.

C.jada got WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more of a doper track record then either of them..i can't even remember da last wack jada verse.

if this was da street VS da internet this blasphemous convo would've been over in 30 secs and someone would've caught a gill.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

c'mon b....killa sin?
laugh.gif
man.....i'll take ghost face verse on older gods over that affiliate's entire career.

jadakiss don't:

A. cry about a release date...son drops whether he wants.

b. EVERYONE wants a jada verse on they album...i dont here people knockin down budden or lupe's door down.

C.jada got WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more of a doper track record then either of them..i can't even remember da last wack jada verse.

if this was da street VS da internet this blasphemous convo would've been over in 30 secs and someone would've caught a gill.

his albums suck tho... he doesnt cry about release dates because he prolly doesnt want the @$#+ released in the first place...

his last album had oj da juiceman on it... who's really in control of his albums?

everyone wants a jada verse? the hell does that mean besides rappers are dumb sheep? u dont see the people who i said are better than him running to him for verses...

is his track record really that dope? theres so many budden verses that jada cant come close to... same with lupe... AND they make better music...

u just proved how dumb _s in "da street" are

his albums suck tho... he doesnt cry about release dates because he prolly doesnt want the @$#+ released in the first place...

his last album had oj da juiceman on it... who's really in control of his albums?

everyone wants a jada verse? the hell does that mean besides rappers are dumb sheep? u dont see the people who i said are better than him running to him for verses...

is his track record really that dope? theres so many budden verses that jada cant come close to... same with lupe... AND they make better music...

u just proved how dumb _s in "da street" are

Back
Top Bottom