How do NY hip-hop heads feel about 'Kiss and Fab?

how y'all forget

beanie-seigel.jpg

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

his albums suck tho...
yeah cuz

album-joe-budden.jpg

this was better then ANY of jada's albums right?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

time everytime you talk about jadakiss i figure out how young you is and how little you know about rap.

there's only about 8 people better then jada, and they all from NYC.

jadakiss is on EVERY rapper's short list of lyricist.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

his albums suck tho...
yeah cuz

album-joe-budden.jpg

this was better then ANY of jada's albums right?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

time everytime you talk about jadakiss i figure out how young you is and how little you know about rap.

there's only about 8 people better then jada, and they all from NYC.

jadakiss is on EVERY rapper's short list of lyricist.

if there's one thing that made me laugh in da music forum is watching Time eat a healthy plate of crow when Jada's album sold so well

da first week..son was brazen with his prediction that jada was flopping....man i ain't see that dude for a month after he that foolish statement.
laugh.gif

if there's one thing that made me laugh in da music forum is watching Time eat a healthy plate of crow when Jada's album sold so well

da first week..son was brazen with his prediction that jada was flopping....man i ain't see that dude for a month after he that foolish statement.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

joe's mixtapes>jada's mixtapes & albums
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

joe has 1 dope mixtape, and da name of it is mood muzik part 2.

jada has MULTIPLE mixtape series. that are as good as mood muzik part 2 and better.

you can compile his features from ANY year and its better then anything joe budden does.

10 minutes, walk with me, calm down > jadakiss' existence
yo shut up...
laugh.gif
, jadakiss on JUST World War III  is better then 90% of joe budden....Jada on Life after Death Last Days >> 99% of joe's catalog.

time u a idiot, how u say jada overated yet not only does he have BETTER albums then joe budden, jada got WAAY better mixtapes then that Def Jam flunky.

Joe Budden as far as im concerned NEVER got outta Fabolous's Shadow.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

joe's mixtapes>jada's mixtapes & albums
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

joe has 1 dope mixtape, and da name of it is mood muzik part 2.

jada has MULTIPLE mixtape series. that are as good as mood muzik part 2 and better.

you can compile his features from ANY year and its better then anything joe budden does.

10 minutes, walk with me, calm down > jadakiss' existence
yo shut up...
laugh.gif
, jadakiss on JUST World War III  is better then 90% of joe budden....Jada on Life after Death Last Days >> 99% of joe's catalog.

time u a idiot, how u say jada overated yet not only does he have BETTER albums then joe budden, jada got WAAY better mixtapes then that Def Jam flunky.

Joe Budden as far as im concerned NEVER got outta Fabolous's Shadow.

im convinced u just hate good music... how does one MEANINGLESS verse trump 3 very REAL songs? u are a joke man...

im convinced u just hate good music... how does one MEANINGLESS verse trump 3 very REAL songs? u are a joke man...

laugh.gif
at Joe budden having one dope mixtape

The worst of Joe budden>>>>>>>

And by no means is jada messing with Sigel

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

laugh.gif

really....
grin.gif

thechampishere.jpg

holla at me when joe budden tops this...and this is just one of HUNDREDS of jadakiss mixtapes money got.

joe budden
laugh.gif
yo Time your opinion smells like money manure...talkin about joe budden makes songs...that dude's 1 album was EXTRA regular

and yet you say jada overated. Joe da DEFINITION of overrated. or did we forget da flack he caught when people compared his Career to Method man
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

laugh.gif

really....
grin.gif

thechampishere.jpg

holla at me when joe budden tops this...and this is just one of HUNDREDS of jadakiss mixtapes money got.

joe budden
laugh.gif
yo Time your opinion smells like money manure...talkin about joe budden makes songs...that dude's 1 album was EXTRA regular

and yet you say jada overated. Joe da DEFINITION of overrated. or did we forget da flack he caught when people compared his Career to Method man
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

When was the last AMAZING Ghost verse??

When was the FIRST one??

260TriumphAlexStreet chemistryIce creamShakey dogMGMBuck 50Child's playBasically any story he ever spit

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

When was the last AMAZING Ghost verse??

When was the FIRST one??

260TriumphAlexStreet chemistryIce creamShakey dogMGMBuck 50Child's playBasically any story he ever spit

Back
Top Bottom